Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Recently Engaged - Planning Apps?

Hello All - I recently got engaged and I am looking for good android apps to help with my planning. Any suggestions??

Re: Recently Engaged - Planning Apps?

• Options
    lostinmusic89lostinmusic89 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2014
    I found it easier just to use The Knot's planning resources and log on on my phone. Most apps for wedding planning are extremely crappy or don't cover enough. 

Alternatively, you can make a wedding planning binder to keep track of your planning and carry it around with you. It is the absolute best way to play. There is an eBook about it called, "How to Create the Ultimate Wedding Planning Binder - And Other Helpful Wedding Planning Tips" that guides you through how to make one and how it helps. 

PS I don't know why The Knot says this is my first comment, I posted on here A LOT to help with my wedding planning. I was engaged January 16th 2013 and married September 7th 2013 =)
  • Options
    I made a wedding planner binder that is extremely detailed and has helped me keep everything in check. If you would like, I could tell you how I did it (I'm an organizational freak). PM me for details if interested
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards