Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

First Dance Help me!!!

I was wondering if anyone had suggestions for first dance. I'm dancing to "I Loved her First" by Heartland with my dad and my fiance is dancing to "Beautiful Boy" by John Lennon with his mom. Our tastes are different my fiance thinks my taste is over the top.  I want a heart felt song that explains how deeply in love I am with my fiance. Any suggestions?

Re: First Dance Help me!!!

• We decided we will dance to "Right Place Right Time" by Denise Lasalle. It's a song we have always listen to together and always song  together. Every couple always have a song they consider their song if you guys have one go with it.
  • We danced to "Your Everything" from Keith Urban.  It had meaning to us, so it was perfect. 

Anniversary
  • We are dancing to 'Memories of Us' by Keith Urban.  Do you and your FI have a song that's special to you in any way?
  • No we don't have a special song otherwise I would have picked that. Thanks for the suggestions! I wanted to do something besides country because my father/daughter dance song is I Loved Her First by Heartland
  • Ours is going to be "Tangled up in you" by Aaron Lewis. We've gone to see him a few times in concert so we love him, but you should listen to it on YouTube it's amazingly romantic :) 

• Our song as a couple is "Just the Way You Are" by Bruno Mars. It has meaning and describes us perfectly. We found an acoustic cover version of it and was going to play it as our first song.

Well FI came home one day to me blasting "I Want Crazy" by Hunter Hayes and he heard the words. He said " WHY are we not dancing to this!? It's us PERFECTLY?!!" I was like...."Because it's too fast..." So we searched for a slower/acoustic version and we found one perfectly. So that's what we'll be dancing to.  =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My finance and I are dancing to Jesse Powell- You for our first dance.   Our last dance song is Lifehouse - You and Me.  Do you and yours have a song that has any special memories attached to it?  
  • We picked our first dance song! It's going to be All of Me by John Legend!
  • We picked our first dance song! It's going to be All of Me by John Legend!
    Good choice! That's going to be ours too! Have you watched the music video with his wife?! Makes me tear up every single time!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards