Getting in Shape

Lost 10 lbs in 4 weeks!

Advice? Weight Watchers! I want to lose 25 lbs total. 15 more to go!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Lost 10 lbs in 4 weeks!

• Are you on WW now?  I just started in 3 weeks ago...and I am seeing great progress...I lost 6.3 lbs so far!  So happy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I bought a dvd system called KettleWorx. It has done amazing things. 7 lbs in 3 weeks so far. 

Love it!
  • I'm doing the Super Shred diet and lost 6 pounds in the first week!
  • Here is a receipe that always helps me loose that last 5 lbs. (probably water weight, but it's still 5 lbs.).

Drink this everyday for 7 days

60oz water, 1 Dandellion Roo Tea Bag (soak over night), 2 tblsp Lemmon Juice and 1 tblsp cranberry juice.

• I'm doing WW & also started T25. I've lost 11 pounds in about 3 weeks now but, I also cut out a lot of things like diet pop and candy too.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Yes I'm doing WW now! It is a miracle! Hard at first but once you get the hang of it its easy as pie! I don't have a workout regimen besides going to the gym at least 3 times a week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Isn't the first month free of weight watchers? Also, did you just eat healthy or did you also work out? I'd like to shed a few pounds to fit into my dress in a few months :)
  • I ate healthy. You can get the Smart Ones or the Healthy Choice meals to keep up with you points. I ate lots of fruits and veggies. I try to go to the gym atleast 3 times a week. I do 30 mins of cardio and an hour of weights to tone my body.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• I managed to lose 10lbs in 4 weeks by changing my eating. I cut out all soda. I'm having a yoplait light with a handful of granola every morning for breakfast. It's also my lunch 2 or 3 times a week. I also have tried to cut out mozzarella whenever possible (i never realized how many foods i eat/make use mozzarella until I consciously cut it out). I haven't started working out yet (i was working 12 hour days most of the past 4 weeks) but plan to soon. Ideally, i'd like another 30-40 lbs gone before the wedding (june 13, 2015) so it's definitely manageable, as long as I hold myself accountable!
  • Joined Weight Watchers today! I have been trying to do The 100 with my FI, but low/no carb diets make me really cranky. I would much rather just stay in my allotted range, use portion control, and make better food choices.  

I managed to lose 10lbs in 4 weeks by changing my eating. I cut out all soda. I'm having a yoplait light with a handful of granola every morning for breakfast. It's also my lunch 2 or 3 times a week. I also have tried to cut out mozzarella whenever possible (i never realized how many foods i eat/make use mozzarella until I consciously cut it out). I haven't started working out yet (i was working 12 hour days most of the past 4 weeks) but plan to soon. Ideally, i'd like another 30-40 lbs gone before the wedding (june 13, 2015) so it's definitely manageable, as long as I hold myself accountable!

Congrats to everyone! I had similar success by just watching my eating... 14lbs in 4wks! I'm very exited at my progress since I haven't been able to be as active as I would like due to inclimate weather in the Northeast.

May you all reach your goals by your day, and keep up the good work!
  • Re-joined WW this past Friday and so far, so good. It really keeps me accountable. What I like about it is that it encourages me to eat more fruits and veggies (which I'm not always so good at doing). I really love the mobile app, makes tracking super easy. I've also started going back to the gym and have gone to two spin classes so far this week, and practiced some yoga. I also run pretty regularly and am training for a half-marathon in May. I plan on losing 20 lbs. before my wedding next March. You all are inspiring me - keep up the great work!!!
  • blondelf26blondelf26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited April 2014
    Hey all! I'm getting married may 24th, 2015 and did the AdvoCare 24 day challenge to jump start my weightloss and healthier lifestyle. I had fantastic results and loved the products so. I haven't felt this great in years! Let me know if any of you want more information and I can send it your way! Good luck all!
  • Hey ladies, I am really excited about the "Shred it!" program so I am going to start it this week and check in each week with how its going. 
  • That seems great, try having a proper diet and get more involved in cardio and drink plenty of water.

• I'm a firm believer in WW though I've never used it. It's all about tracking, measuring and having a community to hold you accountable. I do this by using Sparkpeople.com - but it's very similar to WW - so just use what works best for you!

Congrats to all on your progress! 
  • Cutting out most grains and dairy + T25, running and playing soccer for exercise has worked really well for me. I went from 160 to 140 in just a few weeks!

I'm determined to have nice arms for my wedding day :)
  • @MollyCross - just watch how fast you're losing. Your progress is wonderful - but too much weight loss too fast can be bad for you - especially your heart!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards