Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

Show me your Moissanites!!! Or, give me your review.

Just engaged via a few days ago and am picking out my own ring.  I obviously love diamonds, but I've been considering moissanite for the center stone.  
Any of you have EXPERIENCE with moissanite and how do you personally rate it?  Pics are helpful too!!!

THANKS! 

Re: Show me your Moissanites!!! Or, give me your review.

• Options
    I wanted a clear center stone but not a diamond or a CZ.

One of my first dates with FI was stargazing, so I personally love the mineral's origins in meteorites.  I adore it and wouldn't trade it for the world!

Formerly known as flutterbride2b
  • Options
    Wow - beautiful!  Looks just like a diamond!!!  How's the wear?  Has it lost any of its luster at all?
  • Options
    @flutterbride2b, is that enhanced at all (Forever Brilliant or Amora)? And if not, do you see gray or green depending on the light?
  • Options
    I LOVE my moissanite!  Just got it this weekend, so I can't speak to how it will stand the test of time.  Everyone has assumed it's a diamond, except my close friends and family who knew I did not want a diamond.  

It has the forever brilliant enhancement, and I think it looks completely colorless.  In the outside picture it looks a little yellow, but it looks colorless IRL to my untrained eye.
  • Options
    Love my ring :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards