Ohio-Cincinnati

Phographer for less than $1600?

There was a thread made here last year that asked the same thing and several of the photographers that we looked up have jacked their prices up dramatically..

Anyone use a photographer recently that was in this price range and loved their work?

Re: Phographer for less than $1600?

• Cassie Yost Photography
  • Try Charity K photography?   I just read on FB she is doing some promotions right now.  I'm going to post the flyer image
  • tiffjjrtiffjjr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2014
    Charity imageK Photography
  • In that price range, I recommend Lisa Rice Photography.  She did our engagement pictures and we loved them.  She's based in Columbus but can travel for a very minimal fee.

Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Rebecca Jones Photography

She will customize your package to work with your budget. EXTREMELY friendly, professional and I am in LOVE with our photos. Always get compliments on them. And I'm a huge photo snob, but cheap so I was super lucky to find a great photographer in my budget.

For $1,800 we got:
    Engagement shoot
    2 photographers ALL day
    Rights to all the photos (electronic copies)
    Coffee book and 16x20 canvas

So if your budget is $1,600 I'm sure you can work with her to skim down on something or just build your package from the ground up.

Can't speak more highly of her :)

• Get in touch with Addie Eshelman Photography...She lives in PA but works out deals for traveling and I couldn't be happier to work with her :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards