Chit Chat
Options

Kinda AW: Photographer blogged our wedding :) XP

Outside of a couple dimly lit cell phone images I haven't had any pics back from our wedding last month (talk about withdrawal!)...and this week I got my full gallery of images back AND our photographer blogged our wedding.

I am just thrilled beyond belief. She captured so many great moments and many of my favorites were not even featured in the blog post. For those who have been listening to me babble over the past several months here is blog.

Thank you for indulging me :)

XP in Destination Weddings

Re: Kinda AW: Photographer blogged our wedding :) XP

• Options
    Wow, GORGEOUS pics! It all looks so breathtaking, and you look fabulous! Congratulations, it looks like your wedding was a great success!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Awesome!! Everything looks stunning, and I super love the earrings. I haven't been to the Biltmore but my parents rave about it.

• Options
    Breathtaking! Love it so much!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Beautiful! FI proposed at Biltmore, so I have a huge soft-spot in my heart! He wanted to get married in the champagne room as well, but our 140 guests would not fit.
  • Options
    LOVE the picture of you and I assume your dad.   Small intimate weddings can be so beautiful!
  • Options
    Gorgeous!

Anniversary
  • Options
    Beautiful! Thank you for sharing
  • Options
    LOVE the short dress! And your bouquet!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Beautiful!
  • Options
    Beautiful!  
  • Options
    Thank you ALL!

@Jenna8984 Thank you! Those are the earrings I wore to my first ever formal event with DH and I lent them to a friend for her wedding day as well, so they have become super meaningful.

@ktjanesmom  Yes that's my dad and he cried all the way down the aisle. Pretty much cried all day actually at anything that would have been remotely sentimental. I get it honest for sure :)

@IMathlete That's awesome! A friend is getting married on the Vista at the Inn in March and I am already getting sentimental thinking about going back.

@KatWAG Many thanks! That dress is actually a BM dress that I ordered in ivory and added a sash to :) Bouquet from Whole Foods--can't recommend them highly enough. They were awesome to work with (would do anything I wanted), did great work and (bonus!) relatively inexpensive.
  • Options
    Looooove! I heart the Biltmore - such a special place to have a wedding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Absolutely stunning!

I'm an idiot- what does AW mean?
  • Options
    How exciting! And fab pics!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    What beautiful pictures! You and your husband look stunning.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    @wajohnson09 - AW = attention whore.
  • Options

Gorgeous pictures.

• Options
    So pretty! Thanks for sharing
  • Options
    Every single picture is stunning! You looked amazing :)
  • Options
    @mmm4763 wait did you say that bouquet is from Whole Foods- like the grocery store?? I'm on a budget and I'm legit interested in that steal!!! 

• Options
    These are absolutely stunning! <3
  • Options
    Too beautiful! The pictures are lovely, and it looks like your wedding was too. Congratulations!

And can I just say that you are absolutely stunning!
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • Options
    What a beautiful couple! I'm fairly obsessed with your wedding-day look. I love how it's unique and, even though I don't know you, I feel like it really made your personality shine through!
  • Options
    Your pics made me tear up and I don't even know you. Absolutely stunning wedding! I was sad when I got to the last one because I wanted to keep looking at more! BTW your ring is GORGEOUS!
  • Options
    Wow...I truly am blown away by your kindness and compliments!

@Jenna8984  Yes, bouquet was from Whole Foods the grocery store! They did the bouquet, his boutonniere, 2 corsages and flowers for the cake topper for a grand total of...$120. Yes, seriously. And they were made fresh that Sunday morning (we put in an order and talked to their floral dept in advance but my point is they weren't wilted or sitting in a cooler for days or anything) They will do arrangements too...you can bring your own glassware or rent/buy from them.

@MrsDeRuyer87--Awww :) And thank you, the ring was an estate piece we found from a local jeweler so I feel extremely lucky that we found it!
  • Options
    Beautiful bride and groom! You make a very photogenic coupel. Thanks for sharing :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards