October 2014 Weddings

Sharing your wedding website before Save the Date?

Hello brides to be!

I'm finishing up our wedding website and was wondering if any of you shared your wedding website before sending your Save the Dates?  If so, did you share personally via email or on Facebook/social media? 

Thanks!  

Re: Sharing your wedding website before Save the Date?

• No i did not. my STDates just went out and the only people who have seen the wedding website before now is me, my FI and a good friend who helped me iron out some details. 
    Anniversary
  • I actually made my wedding website AFTER I had already sent out my Save the Dates. I shared on Facebook, but also sent it to my parents and future in-laws, who will be able to spread the word faster for those who are out-of-town. 
  • I had the website ready for when the save the dates went out, but only showed it to a friend for her opinion and stuff. we put the website address on the save the dates, but apparently most of our friends and family missed it cause they still call us every other day wanting to know info about the venue, area, hotels, etc...lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I posted our website on my facebook a while back and again recently. We are sending save the dates in the next week or two. I hadn't planned on getting save the dates but after some more thought we decided to send some. Also, I have a few out of state guests that I wanted to know hotel info for the wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards