Outdoor Weddings

Neutral wedding colors

My wedding is June 7th 2014. Our theme is country chic/ rustic. The groomsmen are wearing tan vests with dark blue jeans, cowboy boots, and a brown tie. The bridesmaids are wearing white tutu skirts with jean jacket vests or jean jackets and cowboy boots. Our centerpieces are two mason jars on top of a wood slab with brown ribbon tied around it and filled with babys breath. All of the flowers (including bouquets) are babys breath. Our table runners are burlap. There isn't much color if any to the wedding and I'm scared it'll be dull and boring, opinions please! (: thanks!

Re: Neutral wedding colors

• That sounds simple and pretty. Most people won't even notice your colors, I promise. But if you want to add something, maybe add a brighter flower to your bouquets. Even a cheap filler like statice would really pop.
  • Yeah, just add a pop of color to your bouquet if you're worried about it. If your wedding is outside, there will already be other colors from nature involved as well. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Neutrals can definitely work.  Pictures for inspiration:
    imageimageimage
    Love for barn weddings
  • It seems to me your wedding has tons of color, in brown, blue, and white. I'm sure it'll look lovely.
    like others said, if you really want a touch of accent color, a small colorful flower would look great in bouquets.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards