Illinois-Chicago
Options

Printer Recommendations

Hi ladies, I'm starting to work on all my printed items and am looking for any recommendations. I am ordering our invitation suite from Minted but will also need 
  • Thank you cards for place settings at reception
  • Welcome notes for hotel bags
  • Day of timelines for hotel bags
  • Door hangers for hotel bags
TIA!

Re: Printer Recommendations

• Options

Hello

If you haven't place your order on minted already give Kim at Pretty Things on Paper a try. I used her for  my wedding invitations I wish I would have found her earlier. Because she does  the other stuff you mentioned too. Her prices are very affordable and to save money I did the assembly on mine. So you work with her on the design you like she has them all printed and she will assemble if you want her to. I have gotten a ton of compliments of my invitations. Here is the website if you want to give her a try. prettythingsonpaper.com

Good Luck

• Options
    I'm always a sucker for PaperSource, and they have DIY options, as well as premium printed options.
  • Options
    I ordered all my paper pre-cut from cardsandpockets.com and then just printed it on my home computer. I just used Microsoft Publisher blank templates and a fancy font and they came out really good. Super easy and cost effective!
    Vacation
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards