Mr. Groom's Full Name

Sunday, the tenth of August
two thousand and fourteen
at half after six o'clock
Venue name
Address
Miami, Florida

Re: I dont have a middle name

• So since I dont have a middle name  do I put my full First and Last?

My fiance has a middle name so thats not a problem.
  • Yeah, do first last. Not a big deal. You also don't have to include his middle name.

Anniversary
  • i'm doing our first and last names, no middle. 
  • Thanks ladies!
  • Do I need to put a Mr. in front of my fiances name?
    I vote no.

I vote no.
    Thanks, it looked a bit weird to me.

Im going one day this week to a friend that does printing so I can get these done asap!

• CMGragainCMGragain member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    If you do not have a middle name, you simply use your first name alone on the bride's line, unless your last name is different from your parents' last name.  You do use your fiance's proper title, Mr. or Doctor.  If the groom's parents were hosting your wedding alone, you would use your title, Miss or Doctor, and your groom would use his first and middle name without a title.
    I assume from your format that your parents are divorced?  If their last names are no longer the same (mother remarried) then you do need to use your last name.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • d2vad2va member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    CMGragain said:

If you do not have a middle name, you simply use your first name alone on the bride's line, unless your last name is different from your parents' last name.  You do use your fiance's proper title, Mr. or Doctor.  If the groom's parents were hosting your wedding alone, you would use your title, Miss or Doctor, and your groom would use his first and middle name without a title.
    I assume from your format that your parents are divorced?  If their last names are no longer the same (mother remarried) then you do need to use your last name.

My mother's name was once hyphenated but now goes by her Maiden name only. My father and I share the same last name. I will use first and last for me and first middle initial last for FI.

Thank you very much you have been great help!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards