Favors

spice mix favor names

We are doing Italian seasoning mix in cure little spice jars. I want to name them something cute and put something clever on the basket they will be in. Everything I find says love spice and that just isn't working for us.. Any ideas?   On the basket I want to say thanks for coming and something like spice up your life or meal or something. I'm not good with words so help me.
Thanks!

Re: spice mix favor names

• Personally, I'd just skip the cute words. I'd just put a label that says what it is so a week later guests aren't looking at it like, "what kind of spice is this again?"

I think a seasoning mix is really nice though.

Anniversary
  • JoanE2012JoanE2012 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    Agree w/ PP....I'd label it Italian Seasoning.  I wouldn't reference "spice" because it's not really a spice....it's a seasoning.   Maybe if you want, put something like That's Amore!  on the label too.  But I wouldn't worry about coming up with something cute.  Practical is key.

ETA - I like your favor idea too!
  • I like the "That's Amore" idea! Or a little subtitle that says something along the lines of "Love is the spice of life." But I'd definitely call a spade a spade, maybe even detail out that it's basil, oregano, etc. so people know what they're working with.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards