New York-New York City

Who is your Photographer?

Who is/was your photographer? Would you recommend him/her? Were their prices reasonable? Any information would be greatly appreciated!
                             Anniversary
imageimageimage

Re: Who is your Photographer?

• Check out Dave Paek. http://www.davepaekphotography.com/ he has been absolutely amazing. He is spending the entire day with us, 12 hours and is less expensive than most photographers that only will shoot for 6 or 8 hours. 

We had engagement photos done by him and we were so pleased with the results. PLUS he got them to us the next day. No watermark either, we own the pictures. 
  • I am using a guy and a girl photography.  Haven't had the wedding yet but they are great to deal with so far.  Their prices are in line with high end photography in the area but they have a variety of packages at different price points you can choose from.  What style are you going for?  Quirky, relaxed, traditional, commercial, editorial?  
  • mc123mc! I am going to check them out, 12 hours is an awesome amount of time, he will capture every moment! And I love that the engagement photos were sent to you the next day!

CrazyCatLady3 - I think I am looking for a more relaxed style. I want pictures taken maybe in DUMBO, with the NYC skyline, so that is what is more important to me. I'd like for our poses to be natural, relaxed, and fun.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• I think you would like my photographers.  http://aguyandagirlphotography.com/blog/

They are super nice, you should email them to get info on their packages.
  • Check out Elssol Production. They spend the entire day with us. Also their packages are less expensive they can work around your budget.
  • CrazyCatLady3  -  I just checked out the link, and they look awesome. I love their style, the pictures look so pretty, just the look I'm going for. I am going to shoot them an email tomorrow.

jenmong - I also loved what I saw on their site, so I am going to contact them as well. Hopefully we find the perfect photographer soon!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• testing
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• I am using Addie Eshelman Photography...she's amazing, a joy to work with and works within budget!!!
  • edited February 2014
    pinkcow13 said:
    Who is/was your photographer? Would you recommend him/her? Were their prices reasonable? Any information would be greatly appreciated!

• pinkcow13 said:

• My sister and I loved these guys!  I would greatly recommend them and they are very competitive and give free photos gifts!!!

www.mybelovedwedandart.com
    www.allenspatzphotography.com

Good luck and best!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards