Canada-Ontario

Mobile hair and makeup

Hey ladies

I was wondering if you had any recommendations/suggestions for affordable mobile and makeup services.

Thanks!

Re: Mobile hair and makeup

• We are using Lush Brush.

My wedding is in June and my trial is in April so I haven't worked with them yet, but they're been great to deal with so far and get great reviews on Wedding Wire.
  • I booked with Blush Pretty for my hair and make-up. Like @mcbaine I have not had my trial yet, but Stephanie, the owner has been super responsive and helpful. I also felt that the price for a mobile beauty service in the GTA was pretty reasonable.

http://blushpretty.com/
  • Just heard from the bride and we too are using Lush Brush. She was very impressed with them, as all of us in her bridal party (including herself) are coming from out of town/province/country and unable to meet for a pre-day consultation. We're sending them pictures of styles we would like for each of us so they can be prepared on the wedding day.

I'll come back after the wedding day (March 1st) and update how it went :)

• Gibson Glamour in Motion. I have used Amanda in the past and she has done numerous weddings for friends of mine. She is also doing my wedding in September.

• Just saw this post, after did few unsuccessful trials, I was so stressed. But finally I found Vivien as my Make up artist and hair. She made me look exactly what I wanted. I think her editorial background makes her work stand out from those so called make up artist. this is her website www.vivienzheng.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards