New Jersey
Options

WANTED: Bilingual, affordable Wedding Band

I need a Wedding Band that can perform Latin music as well as American, in the NJ area.  Also, must be affordable.  Please respond to this if anyone can provide these servicesor recommend a band.  Thanks!  

Re: WANTED: Bilingual, affordable Wedding Band

• Options
    I have the same dilemma, really want a band but need it to be a good bilingual band, if you get any other leads please let me know.
  • Options
    If you still need a Band. I booked Esteem Entertainment from Manalapan. His prices are great I am actually having two bands one English and one Spanish, because his prices were so great. Tell him Anggela send you.
  • Options
    I know a good spanish band.  But they don't really crossover into English.  
  • Options
    747 Orchestra played our wedding and we needed some Latin music.  The lead vocalist is Dominican, so in addition to the fabulous R&B, Funk and Pop music, we had some authentic Celia Cruz music as well as other songs sung in Spanish.  Don't know what you mean by affordable, BUT I can tell you they absolutely ROCKED our wedding...you will be thrilled   :) 747orchestra.com
  • Options
    Do not book esteem entertainment. I was very dissatisfied by service they provided for my wedding. Organization is awful. Went through so much stress on my wedding day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards