Chit Chat

Happy Friday GIF Time - Pass the Wine!

PolarBearFitzPolarBearFitz member
First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited January 2014 in Chit Chat
Everyone seems to be sharing the wine this week in here. So here you go ladies for all the tough stuff you might be dealing with. Happy Friday and pass the wine!!!

For all the TK ladies who are keeping it classy and especially @HisGirlFriday with her BSC Grandma lunch :D

When I am on TK:

Keeping it forever classy...boxed wine anyone?

Glasses are for chumps:

And for those having a really tough week there is always Bettie White and vodka:image

Re: Happy Friday GIF Time - Pass the Wine!

• Too early for wine ladies?! ;)
  • I woke up super happy because it's Friday and the owners are both out, along with my annoying co-worker that never shuts up! 

Then my assistant called in sick. Again. 

My desk looks like this

So tonight at 5pm, I will be drinking ALL THE WINE

• FiancBFiancB member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2014

Do keep in mind that once you open a bottle, you're committed

• I have had so much wine during the week 

so tonight 

because when I get out of lab today this will be my mood 

• Oh yea, TGIF!

Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• PolarBearFitzPolarBearFitz member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    lol absolutely love these!
  • If the drive home from work is anything like the drive into work this morning (all because of a measly 4 inches of snow), then I'm skippin' the wine and going straight to a...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited January 2014
    I have taken a break from wine (and drinking) this week after my bender business trip last week.

I'm still recovering from my boss and his (now ex) FI fighting (during the trip), and having them both talk to me about problems that they should have just talked about with each other.  What a mess.  

But tonight, after getting stuff done; it will be wine o'clock!

Edited to (attempt) to fix a gif.  Get it together, gif!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • FI had the last two days off work.  The only things we accomplished during that time?  Binge watching The Office til the finale, drinking 8 bottles of wine, and starting Orange is the New Black.  He had to work today and I can't wait for him to be off so he can bring me more wine and we can continue OITNB.

• @Cookie Pusher -- Happy Lunar New Year!

Why is this the last year you'll get those envelopes?

Also thank you all for the well-wishes. We are driving to lunch now (DH is driving and gma is in the front seat with him and I am Knotting for my sanity from the back seat).
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • @Cookie Pusher - Happy New Year Girl!!!

Also thank you knotties, I just hit 1K 'Love Its!'
    Thanks! And all those 'Love Its!" are because we like ya! :)
    @Cookie Pusher -- Happy Lunar New Year!

Why is this the last year you'll get those envelopes?

The red envelopes are given to children/single people for holidays and special occasions. When we were little, my grandparents would take me to their social club in Chinatown and I'd come home with a big bag fulled with envelopes of money. Strangers typicall gave $1-2 in an envelope but people we knew well would put more in (one family friend used to give each of us kids at least $50). Since I'm getting married this year, I won't be eligible to receive envelopes - but I'll be responsible for handing them out to all of my siblings and cousins who are younger than I am (and are unmarried). Waaaaaaaaah!!

~*~*~*~*~

• Happy Friday

Anniversary
  • @Cookie Pusher thanks for the education on that...very interesting! Hope you get tons of CASH! lol
  • @Cookie Pusher that's really interesting! That's a fun tradition- though more fun to be on the receiving end I'm sure.

And uh this is a random/creepy question but do you happen to have the initials AL? Because I know a cookie pusher from another forum.

• @Cookie Pusher thanks for the education on that...very interesting! Hope you get tons of CASH! lol
    Thanks! I hope so too, but it's doubtful. I'm nowhere near cute (or young) enough that any of our family friends feel like giving me red envelopes!
    FiancB said:
    @Cookie Pusher that's really interesting! That's a fun tradition- though more fun to be on the receiving end I'm sure.

And uh this is a random/creepy question but do you happen to have the initials AL? Because I know a cookie pusher from another forum.

Why yes, yes I do. Hmm, I'm trying to think who from the other forum I'm on is also engaged and can only think of 2 or 3 people. PM me your username on the other forum and we'll see if it really is a small world afterall! hehe
    ~*~*~*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards