Wedding Party

Bridesman Gift

What have other Knotties done for Man of Honor/bridesman gifts??? I'm getting my girls necklaces, but I can't think of anything to get for my guy. He doesn't wear cufflinks or watches, and that's all I can really come up with so far! Any ideas?

Re: Bridesman Gift

• Shop for each person like it is their birthday or Christmas.  What you get them shouldn't involve your wedding at all.  You should get them something that goes with their likes and hobbies.

For example...

Very nice wine glasses and two bottles of wine for the wine lover (the same could be done with a beer lover)
    A crystal vase for the person who loves fresh flowers
    A purse for the purse lover
    A cover for a nook/kindle and a gift card to purchase some books for the person who loves to read

• I'll be getting my bridesman a bottle of grand marnier.

Anniversary
  • DH got his groomsmen whiskey rocks and a nice glass. They all loved them.
  • Shop for each person like it is their birthday or Christmas.  What you get them shouldn't involve your wedding at all.  You should get them something that goes with their likes and hobbies.

For example...

Very nice wine glasses and two bottles of wine for the wine lover (the same could be done with a beer lover)
    A crystal vase for the person who loves fresh flowers
    A purse for the purse lover
    A cover for a nook/kindle and a gift card to purchase some books for the person who loves to read

This.  Think of what you'd get him for any other gift-giving occasion.  Choose something that reflects a hobby or a favorite team or a memory the two of you share. 
    Anniversary

• Depends on what type of guy he is.  All of our groomsmen are very outdoorsy so we got them damascus steel pocket knives.  They are so cool looking!

• Please don't buy everyone the same thing. I highly doubt they all have the same likes and interests. Are they to wear the necklace on your wedding day? If so, it's not a gift.
  • DH and I went with gifts that were more traditional….we personalized flasks at http://www.dreamflasks.com. He got black and silver to match our wedding colors (so sweet) and for my fashionable bridesmaids, pink bling flasks so they could showcase their inner diva. Go to http://www.dreamflasks.com/product-p/hfl-sd006b.htm to see the flask I bought.  
  • I smell a vendor.
  • @stefowl - please stop digging up old threads about gifts and posting your business on them. It's annoying, it's against TOS, and it likely is going to make nobody want to buy from you because again you're being annoying.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards