California-San Diego
Options

San Diego Photographer

Any suggestions for a San Diego wedding photographer?  I would need to see some of the photographers work before booking.  Thank you :)

Re: San Diego Photographer

• Options
    Do you have a budget for photography?
  • Options
    3k or less
  • Options
    I have a great photographer! She did my engagement photos for me! She couldn't photograph my wedding since it was on the east coast but she did shoot a few of my close friends weddings. She is absolutely phenomenal! Professional, organized, on top of things! Here is her info … Laura Christin Photography http://www.laurachristinphotography.com . She goes by Laura :)

Check out her blog too - she's really good at keeping up to date with her most current weddings. Good luck! If there is anything else you may need … let me know! You are going to have SO much fun! 
  • Options
    I hired ChelseaAnne.com. She did a fabulous job!

• Options
    Allie Lindsey. She's the best!

• Options
    My husband and I just got married in November and we booked Dinela Photography - they did both our photos and video for under $2K. They were our favorite vendor (aside from our florist) and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. Miralem and Dinela were incredible to work with and even people in my wedding party commented on how awesome they were. I can send you some examples if you PM me your email address. I don't really want to blast my pics all over TK ;)

Give them a call. Tell them that Courtney and Chet sent you!

Let me know if you have any other questions - we did our whole wedding on a budget and really did a ton of research!
  • Options
    @KatieLaCoste - just so you know, it's against the terms and conditions to promote your business on the message boards. @KnotPorscha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards