Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Have not heard back from Harmony

I emailed her about 5 days ago with some of my hair and make up inspirations and still have not heard back. Not sure if I should be worried. Last time I actually spoke with her was back in June when I paid my deposit to book the appointment.
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Have not heard back from Harmony

• Options
    Shes always been good responding to my emails.... maybe give her till tmw as weekends im sure are the busiest for her!:)
  • Options
    That's what I thought and all my previous communication with her has been good! Thanks If I don't hear from her by Tomorrow I'll go ahead and email her on Tuesday :)
  • Options
    let us know how it goes, I just hired her
  • Options
    I emailed her again earlier today, still nothing. Hoping to get a reply by tomorrow.
  • Options
    Maybe spam folder; perhaps text her just to check that she got it?  I know Francesca can get a bit overwhelmed with emails sometimes and texts are typically responded to instantly letting you know she's got it and will get back soon if it's not urgent.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    I got the email from her when I checked my phone this morning :) she mentioned how she really loved my ideas too and thanking me for sending them ahead of time so she can have an idea of what I wanted before the date.
  • Options
    Ty for the update :)
  • Options
    I was able to get thru to her on her facebook, her site email wasnt sending her emails to her 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards