Chit Chat
Options

FB Lookback Video

I totally loved mine.  It really made my day, but I can't figure out how to share it to my timeline.  My SIL said she had a share button in the top right corner, but I don't.  Anyway else having this problem??

Re: FB Lookback Video

• Options
    I did mine and like it. Apparently I signed up right after our HM. Didn't really post until a while after. Most liked post? A picture of our Red Solo Cup wine glasses - LOL

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options
    Mine had a lot of cheer stuff, hitting tumbling lines, getting our bids to Worlds and becoming an Auntie.  I had a shitty day and this really turned it around quick

• Options
    Mine had a lot of cheer stuff, hitting tumbling lines, getting our bids to Worlds and becoming an Auntie.  I had a shitty day and this really turned it around quick
    My niece is in cheer.  My DH makes fun of her all the time about her big ass bows that are bigger than her peanut head.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Options

lyndausvi said:
    My niece is in cheer.  My DH makes fun of her all the time about her big ass bows that are bigger than her peanut head.
    At least she's young.  I'm almost 35 and still wear them.  No glitter eyeshadow this year at least.  

• Options
    Mine was kinda lame, sadly. I liked some of the things they chose to highlight, but not others.

However, I now feel old being reminded that I've been on FB for 8 years.

• Options
    Wait. What is this video y'all speak of?? I'm a sucker for lock back/photo montage/nostalgic video crap…how do I find mine?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I just saw mine too! Pretty cool..I too however could not see how to share it, but I know there is a way since I am seeing them all over my feed!  Mine was mainly weddings and cheer pictures too :) 

@WinstonsGirl I forget, but what team/level are you on? Are you guys going to world this year?  That event is absolutely unreal!  I don't compete anymore, but went a few years back with the company I work for.

Anniversary
  • Options
    I'm Open all-girl 6, always have been.  We went in 2011, 2013 and hopefully again this year, but we haven't been to a bid competition yet.  It's coming up quick.  The team we always beat went out of town and got their bid, so if we can keep ahead of them, I don't see how our organization can't award us one too.  

• Options
    I got pretty emotional after watching mine. Especially my daughter's newborn pictures. Oh hell, here I go again.
  • Options
    https://www.facebook.com/lookback/ 

For some reason, the green button to share the video popped up. Hopefully it works for y'all.
  • Options
    Thanks, @MrsLynn! It worked! Love it…lots of babies born, lots of the stinky bulldog, and it all comes together with finding my love in FI. Oh, the memories :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    9 years. The first photo was of me and the one ex boyfriend I thought I'd marry. Thanks, Facebook. Lol.
    Haha yep one of mine was of my ex-boyfriend's family. I was like ... oh joy.
  • Options
    I loved seeing mine! Seriously made my day! I've also loved watching my friends' videos as they've made and shared them. 
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • Options
    Awwww I love mine too!!!!!!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I can't share mine!!!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    I loved mine too, but also a pic of my ex was the first one!  I couldn't share mine either and it was driving me crazy.  Found a yahoo answer page where people said if you wait long enough the share button would pop up (like facebook is slowly allowing people to share so as to not overload servers?).  The other suggestion that actually worked for me was to type this in your browser and share:  https://m.facebook.com/lookback/share
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Awesome, it worked!! Thanks @linsinlove!!!
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    Button is back for me.  Finally!!  I also downloaded it and saved it to my computer before, just in case FB axes them later

• Options
    I totally loved mine.  It really made my day, but I can't figure out how to share it to my timeline.  My SIL said she had a share button in the top right corner, but I don't.  Anyway else having this problem??
    @WinstonsGirl

My share button was right below the video
  • Options
    Here's mine. Hope it works!

• Options
    I found it now, but when I first found my video, there was no button.  It's been appearing and disappearing all day based on other's comments

• Options
    I liked mine, it even got my foot surgery and awesome nail polish I did to make sure they operated on the right foot.
  • Options
    Mine decided to show a pic of my ex for some reason lol. 
  • Options

Mine was really pretty lame. I've been on FB for 9 years and the vast majority of what it showed was from this past year.

• Options
    Just did mine, and it proved I'm just as boring as I suspected I was. Though, in fairness, it was nice to see stuff from when I wasn't quite so bitter about school. Kind of awesome that some of my most liked posts are about passing exams, taking my last final ever, the flowers BF got me to celebrate that, and my cat being a brat.
  • Options
    I hated mine! It used all the wrong photos. I know that a picture of my BBFs first child, my MIL and a picture of my car are not the "most liked" photos of my 7 years on Facebook. There were a bunch of other randoms that didn't pertain to me really. Even MH was like your's is really bad. I was very disappointed!
  • Options
    I hate that my feed is clogged up with these videos!!
    It's like the week everyone discovered those stupid cartoon thingy-es…britstripts or whatever they are
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    9 years. The first photo was of me and the one ex boyfriend I thought I'd marry. Thanks, Facebook. Lol.
    Who would have thought deleting all photos of my ex from 2004-2005 would have come in handy? He's not in my video!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I watched mine once, and realized there was a picture highlighted in it that I did NOT want on my fb anymore so I deleted that picture.  Now whenever I click on the lookback link it just shows me six of my most liked/commented on pictures but no video.  Anybody else getting that?

@prettybirdy27

You  will probably have to make a new video so go to one of your friends who has a video and click on the "get your video" or whatever it says and see if that helps

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards