Massachusetts-Boston

Rustic venue BYOB southern NH/Northern MA/Maine

trailtosummittrailtosummit member
First Comment
edited February 2014 in Massachusetts-Boston
I am looking for a venue where I can provide my own alcohol. I want to be able to provide an open bar but not spend 1/3 of our budget on it with the additional fees added on top of the prices per person. I am having between 80-100 people and would love to get married somewhere outdoors and have an indoor space for the reception. I'm pretty flexible but I'm looking generally at barn venues. I'm located on the seacoast (Hampton Beach area in NH) and would like to have find a place up to an hour away. It's been pretty tough finding a venue that you can bring in your own alcohol. I know we'll need a licensed bartender.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Rustic venue BYOB southern NH/Northern MA/Maine

• Take a look at the Rockport Art Association in Rockport, MA.  It should be perfect for that number of guests and you can BYOB.  While it doesn't have a dedicated outdoor space, there are plenty of beautiful public parks and gorgeous outdoor areas nearby, and the RAA has an indoor room for a rain plan.
  • Try Chandler House Inn B&B in New Gloucester, Maine. Might be a bit of a drive but they are so nice, Great big barn, and you can BYOB with a bartender of course.
  • Have you looked at Willowdale Estate in Topsfield, MA? It's definitely BYOB.
  • Glen Magna In Danvers. 
  • I just booked my venue at LongLook Farm in Sanbornton, NH (near Tilton/Meredith) and you can BYOB there
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards