May 2014 Weddings
Options

Finally found a patisserie!

I am soooooo excited!

I was having THE most difficult time finding a decent patisserie in our area. There are plenty of Italian and Polish bakeries, but I couldn't find anywhere within half an hour of our wedding venue to make croquembouche and other pastries for us.

Well, I found one last night! I don't know why I thought to email this place, but I stumbled across them on FB and thought I'd at least ask if they make croquembouche -- and they do! And it's reasonably priced, a 15 - 20 minute drive to our venue, and they'll deliver for free!

They also have started making these AMAZING glitter doughnuts that are one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. I'm so excited to set up a consult/tasting with them!

Re: Finally found a patisserie!

• Options
    I am soooooo excited!

I was having THE most difficult time finding a decent patisserie in our area. There are plenty of Italian and Polish bakeries, but I couldn't find anywhere within half an hour of our wedding venue to make croquembouche and other pastries for us.

Well, I found one last night! I don't know why I thought to email this place, but I stumbled across them on FB and thought I'd at least ask if they make croquembouche -- and they do! And it's reasonably priced, a 15 - 20 minute drive to our venue, and they'll deliver for free!

They also have started making these AMAZING glitter doughnuts that are one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. I'm so excited to set up a consult/tasting with them!
    @pumpkinsandturkeys

WOOHOO!
  • Options
    I second that: WOOHOO!!! That's so awesome you were able to find them! Let us know how the tasting goes! (I wish I could join in, it sounds delicious!)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Also see if you can get a picture of those glitter doughnuts. I want to see that.
  • Options
  • Options
    I 2nd the glitter doughnut photo - I am intrigued!
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Who wants glitter doughnuts? This girl!

• Options
    Oh holy....those look AMAZING!!!

Suddenly my little lunch of peanut butter, honey, and banana toast just doesn't seem as yummy.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Klc09d said:

Suddenly my little lunch of peanut butter, honey, and banana toast just doesn't seem as yummy.
    I know, right?! I have to have them. MUST.

• Options
    Those are so ridiculously awesome! 
  • Options
    Klc09d said:

I know, right?! I have to have them. MUST.
    I had to add a sexy Darryl Dixon gif because one, Darryl is the best (and TWD is coming back Sunday!) and two, I want ALL the doughnuts!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards