African American Weddings

Hot emotional mess

My emotions have been all over the place for so many different reasons. Im starting to think Im going crazy. My hunny bear gave me the bad news that he was losing a big chunk of income bcuz he had to drop 3 car lots that he details. Can you stay freak out! Then hrs later (and Im tearing up as I write this smh) I was texting him and started crying because I have the worlds best man and Im so blessed to have him in my life. As all this is going on Im watching say yes to the dress: the big day and started boohoo crying watching them get married. I'm really starting to think my emotions are getting a little out of hand lol but I cant help it. This wedding has made me the biggest cry baby!! Is it only me going thru this?

Re: Hot emotional mess

• I agree with MissusD1116... What God has for you is for you.  WHne He closes one door he will open another one.  You never know that could be God making room for a HUGE contract for your hubby!  But girl it is ok to cry.  I have been there.  Just be excited that God has blessed you with such a great man.  Everything else will fall into place.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree with the ladies it will all be ok.. Dont worry and if crying is what you need to do then so be it!.. I wouldnt let it get to me God may definitely be making way for something bigger for hubby!

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Awwww thanks ladies you all are so right. God has thrown so many blessings our way since the start. I know he's not through with us yet. I just gotta stay positive. This wont be the first time we're tested.
  • Aww! Don't worry hunny bun! What God has for you is for YOU! It's normal to get emotional, just cry it out. Tears are God's iodine!!! Cleanses you! Everything will work out right on time, just watch!
    this most def..
    on a side note... HEEEEYYYYYY DATE TWINNN!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE YOU BEEN HIDING AT LOL

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • I must be the weird one I do cry I am just stressed and angry Sigh
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aww! Don't worry hunny bun! What God has for you is for YOU! It's normal to get emotional, just cry it out. Tears are God's iodine!!! Cleanses you! Everything will work out right on time, just watch!
    chile alla what she said! lol
  • You just care! And that's okay. This is such an emotional time. You have some amazing people here and hopefully some supportive bridesmaids too!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards