Not Engaged Yet

Tuesday Accountability

B: Turkey, egg, and cheese on an english muffin with Frank's (6), coffee (?)
L: Leftover ST Chicken Pot Pie Soup (6)
D: WW BBW Turkey Joe on a roll (9)
S: Strawberries (0), kiwis (0), mini babybel (1)

Total: 22/26 - Hmm I will maybe have a little extra dinner to make up for this being so low although it's likely ok because I don't know WTF Dunkin put in my coffee (I asked for it black and it is tan). 

I weighed in this morning for DietBet! I have to lose 3% (4.77lbs) in month 1 to split the first pot which was at $11,575 the last time I checked!

Re: Tuesday Accountability

• @swazzle isn't that what happened to your coffee on Saturday too????

B: PB & J on a sandwich thin, Kix, clementines

L: Leftover turkey shepherd's pie

S: Grapes and string cheese

D: leftover Srirarcha honey chicken in a salad with avocados, egg, cheese, almonds, salad dressing.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @buddysmom80 - YES! And this was a different Dunkin (obviously). I swear, they're conspiring against and trying to sabotage me. 

• B:  1 pc toast with a little whipped butter, 2 eggs, slice of deli ham; black coffee

L:  MS Irish Beef and Stout Stew, a few cashews, an apple, 2 Dove chocolates

S:  yogurt and a piece of fruit

D:  ST Filipino Adobo Chicken (using b/s thighs), roasted acorn squash, sauteed cabbage, fresh pineapple

WO:  Insanity M2 D13 Core Cardio and Balance (yay!!  I love this one, even the 3-minute plie at the end.)

I'm also making a cheese plate (sharp cheddar, smoked gouda, full-fat cream cheese with raspberry preserves, crackers, Boar's head pepperoni) and a dessert (not sure, any suggestions?  I'm going to scour ST and Cooking Light for a good recipe) for a work Valentine's party tomorrow.  I'm sure I'll snack on something while I get ready for that.
  • B: Blueberry, almond and flax cereal (5) and milk (2), tea

L: Palak Paneer...Haven't done the points on this yet. I'm sure the extra spicy hotness makes up for the heavy cream...maybe.

D: More leftovers?

E: Nothing...it's snowing and gross and I don't want to go anywhere or do anything.

• B- hot chocolate, oatmeal and a banana

L- vegetable fried rice

S- pretzels

D- half an acorn squash stuffed with stuffing

S- ea and some graham crackers

E- some dancing at rehearsal tonight and an abs work out

Anniversary

• @TwoDimes The only reason I didn't hibernate in college in SD was because my roommate and I had a routine. We'd watch junk tv from 4 to 5 and then trudge through 2 feet of snow to the gym to go work out together for an hourish and then trudge back and get dinner in the dining hall. Honestly....the minute a snowflake touches the ground here in Georgia everything shuts down anyway so there really isn't much to do other than work out inside and I'm not feeling motivated to do that today.

• minskat30minskat30 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited February 2014

Ugh, no idea if I'll stick to my diet today.  TMI - I have a UTI and am in serious pain (like 7 out of 10 pain).  And I have to work remotely....my job = no sick days.  Just praying the doctor can fill a prescription ASAP. 

B: So far...cheese stick.  If I can move later, I might get something else.

L: Microwave meal maybe

D: Might ask H to bring me home a salad.

E: None today...no way.  Yesterday I got a great workout in (did my first assisted pull up actually)

• @minskat30 - hope you feel better soon, but congrats on the pull-up!!
  • I have to lose 4.1lbs during month 1...it seems like such a small amount, but I'm sure I won't be saying that when I'm grumpy and stuck.

B- canadian bacon, egg, and cheese on an english muffin, coffee
    S- yogurt, pineapple
    L- I haven't decided yet but whatever it is, I'll be eating it with the grapes I brought
    D- leftover chicken sausage, peppers, onions, and sauce served over wheat pasta

E- some form of yoga/pilates mix
  • @minskat30 - Oh no! I hope you feel better, that sounds really miserable :(

• Thanks @CocoBellaF - That machine looked so daunting at the gym so I'm glad the trainer pushed me to try it. 
  • Thanks @Swazzle - I've had them before a few years ago so maybe I just forgot how painful they can be.  I never take pain meds so I took some tylenol but it didn't do a darn thing.  Hopefully today won't be too busy at work so I can log out early.
  • B: 1 egg with red peppers
    S: Banana
    L: grilled steak on a salad
    S: coke
    D: salmon with stir fry veggies

E: 1 hour of body pump
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Oh @minskat30, that is NO fun. Drink cranberry juice if you can. It doesn't 'cure' anything, but for me, it made it slightly less painful until I could get the real drugs. Also, if you know what might have brought it on, drink cranberry juice (or take cranberry pills) around that time to ward it off.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Thanks @cu97tiger - I did have some cranberry pills on hand at 3am when this crap woke me up so I took those too.  I need to start taking them more regularly, clearly.  
  • B: Coffee with cream & sugar (280 cal)
    L: Coconut Greek Yogurt (150 cal)
    D: Mac N Cheese (640 cal)
    S: WINE (228)

E: Probably nothing today as I'm still sick.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards