Connecticut
Options

Need Flowers in New London County

I am trying to find a reasonably priced flower place south of norwich and east of Old Saybrook. I am not doing table or ceremony flowers, just bouquets (4+bridal) 10 boutonnieres, and 2 corsages. Any recommendations?? I talked to Stop & Shop but they cant dye flowers so its all natural colors, resonable plrices, but i was looking to see what else is out there. Thanks ahead of time!

Re: Need Flowers in New London County

• Options
    I am working with McKenna's, which is in Norwich (almost Taftville).  LeFrancois Floral is also in Norwich and they are very nice!

If that's too far north for you, check out Montville Florist on Rt 32 in Montville or McQuade's in Mystic.
    Good luck!
  • Options
    frost2fafrost2fa member
    First Comment
    edited February 2014
    thanks! Basically anything in a 15-20 mile radius is fine, i would just prefer not to go too much past norwich, mystic, or old saybrook. Ill check those out!
  • Options
    holdriges (might need to check that spelling) in ledyard. Sheryl is fantastic and will totally work with you, she's such a sweetheart. it's right on 117
  • Options
    We actually went with the Big Y in Norwich for our flowers.  Very well priced and the woman was very helpful in designing arrangements that worked for us and were within our budget.
  • Options
    I HIGHLY recommend Leah from It's So Ranunculus in Marlborough. Leah gave us an amazing price, and was incredible to work with. You will not be disappointed. http://www.itssoranunculus.com
  • Options
    checked out McKenna's and Montville. Waiting to hear back from Montville but both ladies were amazingly helpful and helped me figure out what flowers were available and what werent. Im actually amazed a lot of the flowers i want arent available locally in June... I would think they would be, but i gues we dont get summer early enough.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards