Not Engaged Yet

Friday Accountability

My day went out the window when I came home. I ate all the things, I'm so annoyed...I'm not weighing in tomorrow because I know I'll be wayyy up, but I am starting 30 Day Shred on Monday so I might just WI to see if there's any progress.

B: Lucky Charms with skin milk, mixed fruit

L: Tuna on a croissant

D: ?? we haven't decided if we're staying home or going to NY. If we stay home, I took nothing out for dinner and we don't have leftovers. If we go to NY we'll grab DD on our way up.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
image 36 Yes
image 2 No
image 21 Unknown

Re: Friday Accountability

• B: Egg salad (2), ham (1), mini babybel (1)
    L: Turkey burger patty with blue cheese dressing (5), baby carrots (0)
    D: Dinner at the steakhouse with H! Not sure about an app or side yet but I'll be having filet mignon for my entree and flourless chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream for dessert. Oh and wine. 
    S: Strawberries (0), kiwis (0)

E: Day 4 of Blogilates (10 burpees, quiet cardio, stretching for flexibility, bubble butt workout)

Total: 9/26 -- I have 17 points left for dinner but I'll likely go over due to dessert and wine and I'm ok with that  :)

• B- Eggs and toast

L- Venison chili

D- H is making dinner for me tonight...I think he is making lamb chops but I'm not sure yet.

E- CrossFit

• @Swazzle - YUM!  dessert!!

B:  2 eggs, 2 pcs. bacon, toast with whipped butter, 1/2 orange; black coffee

L:  taco salad (mixed greens, ST pork carnitas, cilantro lime rice, queso fresco) and asparagus; vanilla yogurt

S:  apple

D:  onion burger and fries
    dessert:  either going to split a shake with H at the burger place or get some gelato

WO:  Insanity M2 D16 (Max Int Plyo, ugh!) and we're going to jump at an adult trampoline zone for an hour or two.
  • Work got us really good chocolates - I could not resist

B:  Fresh fruit, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate covered grapes
    L:  Subway ?
    D:  Going to make that stuffed pepper soup that @buddysmom80 posted yesterday
    S:  More chocolate stuff :-(

Hey chocolate calories don't count on valentine's day - right????

Anniversary
  • @Dignity100 I wish. My girlfriend and I are probably going to eat at least one whole chocolate bar between the two of us tonight...plus tiramisu...plus also plus ALL THE WINE.

I don't know why I'm bothering with accountability today...I'm totally screwed for tonight anyway.

B: apple cinnamon oatmeal, tea

L: Hah! I shouldn't but I'll probably have some leftovers

D: fancy cheese and sausage for apps, wine, salad, more wine, chicken cordon bleu and asaparagus, some more wine, chocolate, tiramisu, wine (50 gazillion points)

• @Imhollister -  Wine and cheesecake also do not count on Valentine's Day!!  (Or you can trade your wine in for 1 cocktail)

Anniversary
  • @Imhollister -  Wine and cheesecake also do not count on Valentine's Day!!  (Or you can trade your wine in for 1 cocktail)

Fixed that for you. ;) Never trade in wine!

• Ugh...I'm so irritated with the scale this week!  Weighed in and lost 0lbs.  So total for the month is a little less than 4lbs.  What the hell?  I'm working my ass off.  I think I'm screwing it up on the weekends so I'm going to chart everything this week even though H and I are traveling.

B: Egg whites and cheese

L: Black bean and quinoa

D: Chicken salad with quinoa and cheese

S: Apple and wine

E: 45 minute bootcamp, 30 minute walk

• b- eggs 
    l-pasta lemon garlic sauce
    s- grapes
    d- not sure either going out or taco night
    S- pita chips and wine
    E-abs

Anniversary

• minskat30 said:

Ugh...I'm so irritated with the scale this week!  Weighed in and lost 0lbs.  So total for the month is a little less than 4lbs.  What the hell?  I'm working my ass off.  I think I'm screwing it up on the weekends so I'm going to chart everything this week even though H and I are traveling.

B: Egg whites and cheese

L: Black bean and quinoa

D: Chicken salad with quinoa and cheese

S: Apple and wine

E: 45 minute bootcamp, 30 minute walk

4lbs in a month is great! 

• Thanks @Swazzle.  I just feel like I'm loosing weight (body feels tighter) and then to hop on the scale and to see a big fat 0lbs lost sucks.  I think I'm going to measure myself too and chart that progress in case I'm gaining muscle.  And I'm charting calories this weekend...I have to start counting weekends.
  • the scale is not important.  it doesn't accurately portray the big changes going on in your body (composition changes, body fat percentage reducing, delayed onset muscle water retention, etc.)  no fear @minskat30, you're doing great!
  • @minskat30 - I totally get it. But as Liv said, a pound a week is great! Try to look at the bigger picture! 

• the scale is not important.  it doesn't accurately portray the big changes going on in your body (composition changes, body fat percentage reducing, delayed onset muscle water retention, etc.)  no fear @minskat30, you're doing great!

That's a good point.  I forgot that when I was loosing for the wedding, I honestly didn't lose many pounds (maybe 5-10...mind you, I now need to lose 25).  My body looked very different, however, after training for 6 months.  I think I need the scale and my food diary to keep me accountable... and measuring and all of you to keep me going and not say screw it and grab some mac'n'cheese instead of sweating my ass off in bootcamp in 15 minutes.
  • if it makes you feel any better, I am up about 1.5 lbs from where I started before Insanity in December.  however, the cellulite on my legs and booty is pretty much completely gone, my buns are super perky, and my tummy is flatter/less poochy.  I have some serious muscles in my legs and arms that are starting to show through, and you couldn't grab fat on my back if you tried now (and H has tried!)  so, while the scale is UP, my body is looking and feeling better. 

and, just for the cellulite being gone, it was all worth it!!
  • That is awesome @CocoBellaF and does make me feel less frustrated. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards