Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

How much did you spend on flowers, and who did you use?

Hello all, who did you use for your flowers and if you dont mind me asking, what did you pay and what did that get you?We have a bridal party of 6 and two flower girls. We'll need a bouquet for each,9 boutonnieres, two mothers corsages and my bouquet. Everything is outdoors and we want to use as much as nature as possible so we don't want out flower expense to get out of hand. The centerpieces will not be flowers and we will use seasonal flowers in our colors to help with the expense. Anyway, please share what you got, how much, and who the florist was. I'm having trouble deciding on one.

Re: How much did you spend on flowers, and who did you use?

• Options
    Laurie Sasko Designs in Kimberton, PA (she does lots of weddings in the city, but ours was in Chester County)

1 bridal bouquet
    1 groom's boutonniere
    10 floral centerpieces (mixed jars and vases, plus floating candles and votives)

Total: $1,000

Her work was absolutely stunning.
  • Options
    I am using Blue Moon Florist in Downingtown.

We are getting:

1 Bride Bouquet
    6 Bridesmaids bouquets
    2 Mother's corsages
    1 grandmother corsage
    9 boutonnieres
    9 cocktail centerpieces

Our total is $952.00. We did bare bones basic stuff too. Ugh flowers are so expensive!
  • Options
    mands1125 said:
    I am using Blue Moon Florist in Downingtown.

We are getting:

1 Bride Bouquet
    6 Bridesmaids bouquets
    2 Mother's corsages
    1 grandmother corsage
    9 boutonnieres
    9 cocktail centerpieces

Our total is $952.00. We did bare bones basic stuff too. Ugh flowers are so expensive!
    Sounds like our wedding parties and needs are nearly identical. When is your wedding and what types of flowers are you using?
  • Options
    My wedding is March 22, 2014. Roses and Hydrangeas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards