African American Weddings

Re: Wedding Wednesday

• LeciaB I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE WEDDING PICS... AND THE 1ST EPIC SESSION.... SOOO NICE 

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• #1 - The bride is beautiful.  She worked the heck out of that blue dress in her epic session.

#2 - The bride's entrance was dramatic.  That was very nice.

#3 - The bride's shoes were too cute. I love destination weddings. My cousin is getting married in Jamaica this year over the Memorial Day weekend.  I don't think I will be able to make it.  I know I am going to miss something special.

#4 - Very nice garden wedding.  The food - chicken and collard greens. I would have torn it up.  I love collard greens!

#5 - The bride's shoulder jewelry was cute.  In one of the photos the emotion on her groom's face is priceless.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• every time I see a Nigerian wedding I think of Zamunda.  Lawd, but those colors, the traditional princely robes.  you know what?  I hate her dress, but I can't imagine another choice on her, she looks amazeballs beautiful.

I have GOT to quit looking at these, these supermodel heffas finna gimme a complex. 

they're gonna make me get the shank together stat. 

amanda and dimitri have two of the weirdly-longest torsos i've ever seen lol.  either that or I couldn't find my glasses.

• @sultryzulu.. no they had really long torsos...

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • @ leesh.  lol oh then they belong together.  they can help the baby relate whenever it comes along.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards