Just Engaged and Proposals

Newly engaged!!!!

Reggie and I had been planning a trip with some of his co-workers for a few months. We were all going to go snowboarding in Snowshoe, which was a first for many of the women on the trip, including me. We all left early Friday morning on Valentine's day since we had quite a drive ahead of us. We got there a little later than we planned and we all had dinner reservations at 5pm. We rushed to get ready and a few people had backed out. We get to the restaurant and have dinner. When I was almost finished with my dinner, I found a hair in it, so they took it off our bill. After everyone was finished a few of them started to get up and leave, but Reggie stopped them asking them to stay. He makes a little speech about being glad everyone came out and happy v-day to everyone. He then pulls me from my side of the table and tells everyone about his beautiful lady and how we have known each other since high school, and we have been together for 3 years. He then says he has a gift for me and I say "ooh, I get a gift?", totally not thinking it's going to be a ring. He pulls this pretty cherry wood box out of his coat pocket and says, "I'm going to do this right", and he gets down on one knee and asked me to marry him! I said "of course" and everybody applauded and congratulated us! I was totally surprised because I just knew he wouldn't do it on a holiday or in front of other people. And the best part is he had asked my parents about 2 weeks prior and asked them to keep it a secret!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Friendship tickers

Re: Newly engaged!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards