Not Engaged Yet

OLW

13»

Re: OLW

• FoxandBunnyFoxandBunny member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    Dear NEY,

I'm back? I feel like I abandoned you a little bit. I apologize. Life has just been hitting me in the face the past few of months.

Newbie who wants to actually participate

Dear Bitch whom BF calls mother,

Did you really have to take it upon yourself to tell BF not to get me chocolate for Valentines day because I've "gotten so fat since we graduated." Really? You deserved the very loud yelling rant BF gave you. I'm tired of your shit and your trying to control our relationship.

No Love, or even like,
    The  girl who isn't going away and can't wait until BF can get away from your crazy ass self

Dear Self,

Seriously though, you need to start working out. It's getting bad.

Please lose the fat, ok?

Dear BSC Teacher,

You can't give us a test where we haven't even covered half the chapters on it and expect us to do well. Maybe you should, you know, teach? Refusing to put the PowerPoints up for us and telling us to "just read the book" doesn't work for everyone. Especially when you teach us nothing in the class.

A not happy student

P.S. - Also, you might want to refrain from making derogatory comments about whole races and people who are lower class or on welfare. You may end up having a very angry FoxandBunny arguing with you one day over your Fox News fed ignorance and I WILL have actual research, non biased scholarly research, to back me up.

Dear BF,

I'm so sorry I've been so volatile lately. I've been so stressed and some of the things you're constantly bringing up (like complaining that you can't work out because I don't want to run with you) are just not helping. I wish you could see that. I did really love the flowers you splurged on and got me for Valentines day though. You have no idea how happy that made me. 

You Loving (but frustrated) GF

Edited because I'm ADD and it's late and I totally left a sentence unfinished.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Dear @FoxandBunny,

I was literally JUST wondering about you the other day! Glad you're back. And yikes, I'm sorry your BF's mom is psycho. =/

Love,

CLo (you probably remember me as Amapola?)

• @foxandbunny yes you should complain formally about said teacher. The testing argument won't get you far but the racist and bigoted remarks will. Contact his/her deans office and they will be able to tell you how to file a complaint. At my school you do have to go through the teacher but if you feel unsafe you can sometimes get around that.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • FoxandBunnyFoxandBunny member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited February 2014
    @CLoGreenEyes - It took me a little bit to figure out who you were with the new sn. Yeah, I hate that she's psycho too, but BF only has a few more months with her before she is moving to Florida (with or without her husband) and BF's not going with her, so we won't have to deal with her for long. Let's just say we are very much looking forward to it.

Blue & White - I am seriously considering it. I think I'm going to wait a little bit and see just how bad he gets and get more evidence before I go formally complain. I'm planning on talking to him about my test (as I made the worst grade I've made during my whole time in college on it's a fundamental class I need for my minor) so we'll see how that goes as I may have gone on a rant at him yesterday when he called the U.S. a "welfare nation." 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• @foxandbunny. Keep a log of quotes dates and times. Again the grades argument won't help much but if he's as offensive as you make him out to be it will matter. Even if he has tenure
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards