May 2014 Weddings

Bachelorette Party

2»

Re: Bachelorette Party

• We will  be going to Fort Worth. I went to college there and my MOH lives there. 

@*elle- I am SO jealous he went to the Rose Bowl. I am a HUGE football fanatic. 

I am not a fan of all the penis embellishment, but I have a feeling that I wont get a say at all. 

I have a question, Who all do you invite to the bachlorette party? I have alot of college friends that have moved back to Fort Worth that I am not inviting the wedding. Can I invite them to the bachlorette?  I am so clueless

• @Kristen625 I spoke with my sister last night and carefully broached the subject, and she assured me that she's keeping the overall age range in mind and not just opting for clubbing. She said she's trying to plan something that I would like. I'm not sure what that will entail, but I feel better now :)

@msdidonato I'm inviting girls not invited to the wedding. Because we're having such a small wedding, not all of my girlfriends are able to attend. I spoke with my mum and FI about it and both agreed that it's perfectly okay to invite friends who won't be coming to the wedding (however, it's impolite to for other wedding events, like a bridal shower). So I'll be inviting the younger wedding attendees (my SILs and sister, and two of my closest girlfriends), plus 2 or 3 mutual girlfriends of mine and FI's and my work bestie.

• sat down with my MOH yesterday.. I don't know all the details but what I've been told she's thinking about renting a couple really nice suites with hot tubs, getting some girls together and going out for a nice dinner and maybe doing some spa activities. sounds perfect to me!
  • @pumpkinsandturkeys that is good.  I'm glad you talked to her, and it sounds like everything will be a blast! :)
    Anniversary
  • My MOH just texted me to save the date of April 26th for my bach party! No idea what we're doing as its a surprise, but I'm just glad she was able to plan something. I had heard from my FI & my mom that she was having a difficult time getting all of my bridesmaids & other few friends to agree on something (which made me very sad and felt stressed out that I couldn't do anything to help her).
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards