March 2014 Weddings

Is your fiance nervous?

Its too funny, my fiancé was stoked last week, but over the past few days I think hes getting really nervous. 

Re: Is your fiance nervous?

• The only thing we've both realized we are nervous about is having close to 200 people's full attention on us during the ceremony. Silly since we know it comes with the territory of being the bride and groom, but it only recently hit us. We are both social people, but neither of us is the type who likes to be the center of attention.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nah.. he's excited about his bachelor outings. Fishing trip on his best mans boat on Sunday with about 15 guys. Get this- they are going to not only fish, but shooting disks, like skeet shooting, in the middle of the ocean. I kinda want to go, but I can't lol. Then the following Thursday my cousins are taking him out. I'm going to watch his breathing tonight once I say: 8 more days!!! LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha.  that great for coaette and verna!  Hes very social, im not so much.  Don't want all those eyes looking at me, but I guess that's the protocol I signed up for :-)
  • The only thing we've both realized we are nervous about is having close to 200 people's full attention on us during the ceremony. Silly since we know it comes with the territory of being the bride and groom, but it only recently hit us. We are both social people, but neither of us is the type who likes to be the center of attention.
    This...100% this.  We don't necessarily like being the center of attention, so it'll definitely take some time to get used to the day of.  

verna25 said:
    Nah.. he's excited about his bachelor outings. Fishing trip on his best mans boat on Sunday with about 15 guys. Get this- they are going to not only fish, but shooting disks, like skeet shooting, in the middle of the ocean. I kinda want to go, but I can't lol. Then the following Thursday my cousins are taking him out. I'm going to watch his breathing tonight once I say: 8 more days!!! LOL
    I want to go!!! That sounds like a boat load (no pun intended) of fun! And shooting things? AWESOMESAUCE!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.