Favors
Options

Do we have to have favors?

We're having 65-80 guests (depending on the RSVPs) and the idea I want to do -- 4 oz. bottles of limoncello -- comes out to $5 a person once I calculate the cost of the bottles and the liquor. I don;t have time to make it myself.

So..... Do we have to spend almost $400 on this?  Or skip it? 

Thanks in advance.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Do we have to have favors?

• Options
    No! Favors are entirely optional.
  • Options
    We're having 65-80 guests (depending on the RSVPs) and the idea I want to do -- 4 oz. bottles of limoncello -- comes out to $5 a person once I calculate the cost of the bottles and the liquor. I don;t have time to make it myself.

So..... Do we have to spend almost $400 on this?  Or skip it? 

Thanks in advance.
    Favors are not required.  You can definitely skip it.
  • Options
    Nobody cares about favors.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    You can totally skip the favor.
  • Options
    I hope not, because we aren't having them!
  • Options
    I did not have favors.  Not necessary.
  • Options
    as others have said, favors are definitely not required.  however, i think they are a nice touch when they are yummy and guest-centric (i made that term up)...aka things that most guests would ENJOY (generic candy that matches their "colors" would be an example of a bad edible favor).  limoncello is definitely something that would impress me and i would enjoy!  if you have room in your budget, do it
  • Options

You definitely don't have to have them, but I do agree with @sheslikeasunburn.  I decided to purchase antique finish frames/place card holders.  It kills two birds with one stone and they are fairly inexpensive.  Whatever you do, I'm sure your guests will be more than fine . =)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards