March 2014 Weddings

Had my final fitting the other day! :)

So thrilled. I was worried it was gonna be too loose because I've been working out, but it was perfect. 

20 days!

Re: Had my final fitting the other day! :)

• You look amazing!  I have my final fitting today.  im worried about the same thing.  Hope I have your luck!
  • I have mine on Saturday.  Just went in this last Saturday to see the first round of alterations.  It looks amazing.  Just a little more she needs to take in!

Yay!!
  • Just got back from dress fitting.  Fit perfect!  4 days to go.  At the dress store, there is a evil alterations lady and an amazing lady.  The amazing one did my alterations, but when I got there I had to deal with the evil lady who ruined my mothers dress less than a week before the wedding (they are supposedly getting another dress for her on Thursday, wedding is Friday, and doing alterations same day, but that's to be seen).  Evil lady said she couldn't zip the dress, so I waited for amazing lady who zipped it right up.  Heart attack for 10 minutes. Thank god it worked out.  
  • Glad your dress fit perfect @sosuch8855!!  I go for my final dress fitting, hopefully this coming Saturday or Sunday.  Depends on Mom and her schedule.  I am freaking out a little bit.  I have 11 days until our wedding and I have so much to do.  EEKKK!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • @soontobemrsbuccheri - im sure it will be beautiful, it is nerve wracking.  Now im scared to gain or lose weight in the next few days since it was perfect.  ha.  Im at the point where i want the day here, cant take all the worrying anymore.  Im sure it will work out, thats what everyone says.   Im gonna concentrate on myself and my new husband that day, everyone and everything else can take a back seat.  Its all so surreal that im getting married!
  • Had my third fitting last night.  The seamstress performed a work of architecture, and so this girl won't need an uncomfortable strapless bra!  She's going to do a little more adjusting, and take the bodice off of the skirt to put in a little waistband to move the back out of an unfortunate position (i.e.: the perfect place to give me back fat).  Final fitting is 3/17!!
    image 108 invited.
    image 95 will be celebrating with us.
    image 13 will be there in spirit...
    (including the uninvited cousins who
    RSVP-ed and then cancelled after 
    realizing that it wasn't a great time
    to travel to our city....) 
    image 0 are keeping us guessing!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • @soontobemrsbuccheri - im sure it will be beautiful, it is nerve wracking.  Now im scared to gain or lose weight in the next few days since it was perfect.  ha.  Im at the point where i want the day here, cant take all the worrying anymore.  Im sure it will work out, thats what everyone says.   Im gonna concentrate on myself and my new husband that day, everyone and everything else can take a back seat.  Its all so surreal that im getting married!
    @sosuch8855 Yea.  I'm at 10 days, today, and I just hope my dress will be done in time.  I plan to go down this weekend and will stay until it's done.  I don't care what my mom says.  It will be done this weekend.  Agh!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Michelle & Ronald
    01/03/81
    06/18/81
    08/25/10
    05/07/13
    03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
    image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
    image 40 are party poopers
    image 0 awaiting reply
    Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.
  • sosuch8855sosuch8855 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2014
    Awesome! My moms dress came in today thank god. Woke up today And I was going to go to work but just can't do it. Need to relax and get some stuff done. Nervous but in a good way. Going to work out then get a massage. Need it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards