Florida-West Coast

I need help finding good bars in St. Pete Beach/ St. Petersburg area

Hi ladies, I need help from a few locals! Anyone know a good place or a good strip of bars for an after party? We are getting married in Pass A Grille and would love to find a strip of bars or somewhere with a few bars to head to after our beach wedding. Most of our wedding party is staying in the St. Beach area and St. Petersburg. We are having a very small wedding and want to take our wedding party out for the night. (were having a reception after we return to our home town in Indiana). Any suggestions would be great!! thanks!

Re: I need help finding good bars in St. Pete Beach/ St. Petersburg area

• There are several bars on Gulf Blvd in St. Pete beach (Jimmy B's, Post Card Inn, Sloppy Pelican, Toasted Monkey), all within walking distance! Also, Downtown St. Petersburg has 30+ restaurants, bars, and clubs of all kinds within a 5 block radius.
  • Check out the Postcard Inn! We are planning on having our wedding there actually, but one of the reasons we fell in love with it, is it has THE BEST out door tiki bar ever. There is a great open space under the tiki lights for dancing and they usualy have a band on the weekends.
  • Someone else had also suggested Jimmy B's! So all those bars you mentioned are within walking distance of each other? That would be PERFECT!! 

• You gotta do Jimmy B's!! They just expanded their patio and it's beautiful! On top of that, they have a live band each night! We went there after our reception and the party kept on going - everyone loved it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards