Florida-South Florida

Dress store price ranges?

Hello fellow Knotties,

I have a small budget for my wedding, and an equally small budget for my dress ($600). The dress stores don't seem to have prices on their websites, and I don't want to make appointments at stores that have dresses I can't afford. Does anyone know of decent dress stores here in Miami that sell dresses within my budget(other than david's bridal)?

Thanks!!

Re: Dress store price ranges?

• abellabell member
    First Anniversary First Comment

You can try Pat's Bridal in South Miami or Anne Marie's in Homestead.

• @espernas you can try http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com they have  pricer gently used dresses for a lot less. also, david tutera for mon cherie has really pretty affordable line. so does Watters wtoo, thats who i got my dress from. the best thing to do is look up both those websites and see who the authorized dealers are, that gives you an idea on how affordable the dress store will be. 
    before making my appointments i called every store on miracle mile and told them my budget, they will tell you if they have dresses starting at that price or not so you don't waste your time. hope this helps.
  • Brides of America.. My dress was 588! :)
  • I am pretty sure that David's has a great price range.
  • alfred angelo (Similar to davids).. and I know you said something else besides daivds.. but I am sure you can find something in your range there...I ended up getting y dress from davids but I did like anne Maries

Daisypath - (PNE7)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards