California-Inland Empire
Options

Help!! Wedding Dresses!!!

Hey everyone!! 

I have been shopping for my wedding dress, but I have not found the one. I have gone to David's Bridal and Alfred Angelo to try on dresses. I went to Downtown LA to check them out but it turned out they were all catalog. They did not want me to try on the dresses and some were even charging me to try them on? NO. Is there any boutique or bridal store in the LA area that lets you try on wedding dresses? I mean I have seen many dresses on catalogs but I do not feel comfortable committing on a dress if I do not know how it fits. Please help!! My wedding is July 2013. 

Thanks!!

Re: Help!! Wedding Dresses!!!

• Options
    I went to Desert Bride in Indio, CA. I am very happy with the personalized attention and the gown I found. Good luck!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Jinny's Bridal in Huntington Beach is amazing. You will love the owner, Jinny. I can't recommend her or her staff enough! David's Bridal is overpriced for the cheap lines they carry. For the same amount of money you can purchase a nice designer gown. And she will work with you!! Good luck!
  • Options
    I second the vote for Desert Bride. They have many glowing reviews, and the lady that runs it is so sweet and helpful! They will definitely help you out!
  • Options
    A little late, since your wedding was awhile ago BUT for other brides. Monamie in Costa Mesa is a great boutique. 

You can read about my experience here:

And please comment and let me know any other places you think are worth trying. 

I'm gunna have to check out desert bride!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards