Illinois-Chicago

Proof our Chicago Themed Favor Table?

alm&mdmalm&mdm member
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
edited February 2014 in Illinois-Chicago
Hi ladies, I'm starting to put some details together for pricing and to finalize budgets. We really wanted to do edible favors and I loved the idea of doing a fun candy/sweets table with hometown items featured. I'm just looking for feedback since this isn't final yet. 

We will have small tote style bags for everyone to pick up and fill. I tried to select candies that were all wrapped so we didn't need to fuss with extra bags. The table will have

-Bottles of Goose island Root Beer (safe to send home with all our guests ie my underage cousins) (trying to think of a nice protective wrap for the bottle)
-Glazed and Infused mini doughnuts (in 4-5 flavors, pre boxed to make for easy pick up) 
-Tootsie Rolls
-Charm Pops 
-Lemonheads
-Mars mini candy bars (Snickers, Milky Way, Twix, 3 Musketeers) 
ETA -mini bags of Garrett's Chicago mix and plain Caramel (This has been on my list forever. Not sure how it fell off)

Does this seem like a fun mix? Is there anything you'd remove or add? I know not everyone will take everything but I'm hoping we covered enough that everyone will be happy with at least 2 or 3 of the selections.

Thanks so much!

Re: Proof our Chicago Themed Favor Table?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards