Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Previous DW bride looking to help a friend

Hello ladies, I'm a DW oldie. Had my wedding in 2009 in Bahamas and found this community to be incredibly helpful - in fact, I'm still in touch with many of the ladies that were married around my time. I'm here today to get a little help for another friend who's getting married in Bahamas as well and is planning her wedding for Dec of this year. My 3 questions: 1. When I planned my wedding we used http://www.ewedding.com. Is that still the best option out there? 2. We used The Island Preacha as our officiant on the off chance he's no longer available for her date, has anyone else worked with another officiant they can recomend? 3. My photographer was pretty awful (Tim Aylen) can anyone recommend someone they've worked with in Bahamas that was good? Thank you ladies in advance for any help you can offer :)

???`?.??.??TTCAL/PGAL/PAL Welcome,imageare not??.??.???`?
My Funny Lil' Thoughts in a blog | Follow Me on Pinterest
imageimageimageimageimage
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
TTC Since September 2011
BFP#1:Dec.1.11 EDD:Aug.09.12 MC:Jan.11.12 (9WK5D)-Natural
BFP#2:Apr.18.12 EDD:Dec.21.12 MC:May.1.12 (6WK3D)-D&C
BFP#3:Sep.12.12 - Suspected CP | BFP#4:Dec.1.12 - Suspected CP
BFP#5: Dec.26.12 EDD:Sep.10.13 MC:Jan.7.13 (4WK6D)-Natural
???? ???? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ???, ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ?'. ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ??????

Re: Previous DW bride looking to help a friend

• Options
    Beauler? Anyone?

TTC Since September 2011
    ???? ???? ????? ????? ?????? ????? ???? ???, ??? ???? ???? ???? ???? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??? ????? ???? ?????? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??? ??? ?????? ?? ?'. ????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?????? ?????? ???? ???? ?? ???? ????? ?????? ??????
  • Options
    I'm getting married in June in the Bahamas and honestly can't speak to any of your questions - sorry. I'm planning all of my wedding through Anne Marie Williams with Weddings in the Bahamas and she has been amazing so far! I can't speak to the preacher we have yet as I'm not sure who she booked and we are bringing our own photographer. The videographer she has booked for us is the videographer I would have chosen so I am excited about that. Everything is workable and she has tons of suggestions. Best of luck to your friend!
  • Options
    Thank you for the input. We are working with a planner, but she uses only ppl that are affiliated with this resort, so we are looking for extra options.

TTC Since September 2011
  • Options
    1. When I planned my wedding we used http://www.ewedding.com. Is that still the best option out there? Not sure about that site, but we are using Anne Marie williams. 2. We used The Island Preacha as our officiant on the off chance he's no longer available for her date, has anyone else worked with another officiant they can recomend? Matthew sweeting is awesome!3. My photographer was pretty awful (Tim Aylen) can anyone recommend someone they've worked with in Bahamas that was good? Mark de cuna awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards