New Jersey

Lake Mohawk Country Club

SonietsjkaSonietsjka member
5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
edited March 2014 in New Jersey
Hi ladies, FI and I are looking for a wedding venue for May 2015, and we're considering Lake Mohawk Country Club, but as we live overseas we cannot visit it ourselves. The venue has been recommended by our wedding planner, but I'd love to hear the experience of couples who actually got married there. Would you mind sharing your experience with me? What went well, what could have been better, and (god forbid) what was a disaster? If possible, can you share some photos of the venue? Would you have any recommendations for us? Thanks a million!

Re: Lake Mohawk Country Club

• Hi! A co worker was married there last year... I will PM you her wedding trailer. I did not attend her wedding but she loved it.
  • Thanks Giaspo, I appreciate it! 
  • One thing to note is that they don't have evening receptions. I inquired about having my wedding there and they said everyone has to be out by 4 p.m. so they can open their restaurant for the resort guests.
  • Delainanicole, do they really not do evening receptions? We have clearly indicated that we are looking to have an evening reception with our planner, who communicated with the venue, and so far we have heard that it's no problem. Perhaps it is to do that we're looking at doing the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinner there are well?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards