Flowers

Florist proposals

How long does it typically take for a florist to send their proposal?
I have spoken with 2 so far, and the first tok approx. 10 days and in regards to the second Monday will have been 2 weeks, and still no word.
Is this normal? Should I contact the second? We seemed to be on the same page when we spoke, so I can't understand why she would not get back to me.
Do florist proposals take a bit more research (due to differing seasons, varying flower prices, etc.)? I am just trying to make sense of this. What have your experiences been?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Florist proposals

• I am in the same boat.  It has been two weeks since I have gone to appts with florists.  Two florists I heard back immediately, and I am waiting on the other two.  Wish I knew what was up, so I could make a decision and cross that off my list.
  • I am in the same boat.  It has been two weeks since I have gone to appts with florists.  Two florists I heard back immediately, and I am waiting on the other two.  Wish I knew what was up, so I could make a decision and cross that off my list.
    A few hours after I wrote this, I got the proposal :P (1 week and 13 days later...)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm still waiting.  I even called two places back
  • I've only gotten one but it took about a week so it sounds like at least a week if not two is the norm.  Currently debating if I am even going to try and meet with some others or just move forward with this one.  
  • I have gotten two now and they are both pretty similar, only different is that one is closer to the venue (which is appealing to me) and the other is a bit farther. Price, quality, style from both all seem very nice to me. So for me, I think its just easier to go with the closer one? What else should go into this decision? How have other made their final floral decision?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards