Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Catprint problems?

So, I designed and printed STD postcards using Catprint. I got a hard copy proof from them and everything looked perfect, but when I got the order, the text on the back, which was supposed to take up one side, was squished into the top left corner. They're fixing it, no arguments and were super nice about it, but I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with their actual order not matching the proof?

I would use them again if this is just a fluke incident, but if it's not, I'd like to know if other people have had problems.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Catprint problems?

• Options
    I used them to print my invites and 3 separate inserts - I had no problems with them.  Catprint comes pretty highly recommended from this board, so it was probably just a fluke thing.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Used them for invites and RSVP cards, no problems here!
    I plan to use them for my thank you cards as well.....  =D
  • Options
    Yay for just a fluke! I really am impressed by the customer service and I loved my proof, so I will very likely use them for the invitations and inserts. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love my invites from Catprint. I had a vendor (Beetle & Quill) off of etsy design my invites. The designed was absolutely fabulous to work with despite my numerous changes. After reviewing some alternative companies, I settled on Catprint. They sent me a sample of their paper types. I orginally thought I wanted shimmer (sounds nice right?) but found it not to be very bright. I went with the Lux Cotton. The texture was perfect with our fingerprint invites.

If you are going to go the full custom route, I don't think you can beat the price and customer service of Catprint. I plan to use them for my wedding programs as well.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_invites-paper_catprint-problems?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:cd062f89-8272-496a-b0ab-225e1f87acecDiscussion:732b183b-e674-43a3-aae0-a752f052b9aePost:8f1eb16f-b5e0-4a59-8ca6-756148d4d074">Catprint problems?</a>:
    [QUOTE]So, I designed and printed STD postcards using Catprint. I got a hard copy proof from them and everything looked perfect, but when I got the order, the text on the back, which was supposed to take up one side, was squished into the top left corner. They're fixing it, no arguments and were super nice about it, but I was wondering if anyone else has had problems with their actual order not matching the proof? I would use them again if this is just a fluke incident, but if it's not, I'd like to know if other people have had problems.
    Posted by saacjw[/QUOTE]

I'm so impressed with Catprint. I ordered by save the dates from them and requested the hard copy proof. I changed some things with my design after I got the proof, and when I sent it back to them, I saved the file with a low quality unknowingly. They let me know that it looked a little pixelated, and worked with me back and forth until it was right. Even though the problem was my mistake, they sent my order on rush delivery. I'm going to design my invitations, response cards, and map and directions cards, and am having catprint print them of course. Great quality, friendly staff, quick delivery, awesome prices...Couldn't be happier with their company!
  • Options
    I know this is an old post, but I wanted to chime in and say that my order did not match my proof either. The colors were different. They tried reprinting the order twice and never fixed the issue. I don't understand the point of a proof if it's not exactly what you'll receive as an end result. Very disappointed with my experience.
  • Options
    @smyers122- yes, this is an ancient post, but I do want to say- after I got the wrong STDs, they fixed it and sent back correct ones and upgraded my paper too for the trouble. I used them for my invites and inserts and they were perfect, even when I called to correct a really stupid typo that I had made. I wonder what happened with the color of your prints. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards