Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

CTO Tribeca? BVT Jellyroll?

Has anyone heard either of them live? Better yet, has anyone heard both of them live?

Trying to decide on a wedding band is tough! It certainly doesn't help that I don't currently live anywhere near Philadelphia.

Any thoughts on either of these bands?

Re: CTO Tribeca? BVT Jellyroll?

• They've both got really good reputations.  I've only heard Jellyroll at a wedding and they were great.
  • @jimbosbride : thanks for the feedback! We are leaning towards Jellyroll so it's good to know that you enjoyed them! We have heard much less about CTO Tribeca. I really loved their promo video, but I'm worried that it sounds too produced, and can't really find anything that is genuinely live from them! It's a tough call, for sure.
  • RU494RU494 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker

I used EBE - Barcelona and they were fantastic.  6 months later, guests still make comments about how great they were.  Just another option!

• RU494 said:

I used EBE - Barcelona and they were fantastic.  6 months later, guests still make comments about how great they were.  Just another option!

Thanks for the feedback! We actually looked at EBE and Barcelona was the one band that we really liked! It was our choice right below the two bands listed here.

We ended up choosing Jellyroll just last week :) My friend did the video recording for Barcelona though and said they were awesome! I'm sure your event was a blast!
  • We are going with BVT but chose the Strangers.  We saw them at a wedding and didnt leave the dance floor the whole night!
  • We are going with BVT but chose the Strangers.  We saw them at a wedding and didnt leave the dance floor the whole night!
    Awesome! Congrats on booking a band -- I'm sure they will be terrific!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards