• aahayes15 said:
    How can see who view your website
    Wait, what?
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
    Funny Awkward animated GIF
  • OH "How can you see who viewed your website"
  • I don't think you can. You can only see how many views it has gotten, not who actually viewed it.

• They might sign your guest book, and you can see the counter, but not who individually viewed your site. 
  • We could guess who had seen our website because we used Google Analytics, which will tell you the town of the IP addresses that have visited your site, and when you only have one family from Boston invited to your wedding, it's fairly safe to assume that Aunt Mildred from Boston is the one who looked at your site on March 10, 2014. But there's no way to officially know, unless you are the NSA.
  • Can you use google analytics with a website on the knot? I don't need to know, but I'm just terribly curious.
  • MrsAitch said:
    Can you use google analytics with a website on the knot? I don't need to know, but I'm just terribly curious.

No idea. H is a web designer so our site was designed/hosted through the sites he owns, not via TK or Weebly or a service like that.
  • Ok after you go to google analytics where do go after that
  • Nope. Google Analytics doesn't work with TK websites. I installed it and called tech support when it wouldn't work. Apparently the sites don't support HTML. Their content management system clears it all out.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • You can't see who views YOUR website (like one you own) unless you have some sort of opt-in cookie-ing system.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards