Wedding Reception Forum

06/14 VENUE CANCELED-CENTRAL PARK BOAT HOUSE WEDDING, NEED REPLACEMENT

I just postponed my wedding. So I need to fill the space at the venue otherwise I will get fined. I have a Saturday night in June, 2014 at the Boat House in Central Park. The Boat House is booked for two years straight so this open Saturday night might make someone very happy. I am looking to find someone here or for suggestions on where to post it in order to get it filled. I tried craigslist, but no luck.

The Boat House is BEAUTIFUL... this is the absolute perfect spot for a NYC wedding set against the back drop of Central Park and sky scrapers. I am sad to give it up, but hopeful to make someone else very happy.

Thanks

Re: 06/14 VENUE CANCELED-CENTRAL PARK BOAT HOUSE WEDDING, NEED REPLACEMENT

• Sorry to hear about your cancellation. Perhaps post this on the local NYC board.

Good Luck
  • Thanks!
    I will try that.
  • Also check out some of the websites where you can "sell" your reservation. I know Bridal Brokerage is one but I'm sure there are others.

And, since you're in NYC, try Craig's List. Tons of traffic on their site and it might be helpful with such an in-demand wedding location.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I've tried Craigslist. Nothing. But maybe I'm posting in the wrong section. I will try bridal brokerage. Great tip.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards