March 2014 Weddings
Options

Menu Cards & Programs

I wasn't going to do Menu Cards as the venue wanted $3.00 a piece for them (custom of course) and I wasn't really thrilled with having to pay that type of money when I could probably DIY.  FI and I had originally just said doing 2 larger (5x8) menu cards in frames on each table.  While I was out last night, shopping for WR items at Michael's, I found card stock that was the size/shape of the menu cards that we saw at our tasting. They came in a pack of 50 and in a cream color.  PERFECT! I purchased 2 packs (5.99/each) and also found cream card stock in 8x11 size for my programs.  AWESOME! Bought 3 packs for $10!  Not bad if I do say so myself.  I also found a heart shaped hole punch so I can punch holes for the programs (so the inserts stay together) and a pretty curly shape cut out scissor (I might use it for the edges of the program but I'm not sure).

So, on my agenda for this evening is printing my menu cards and programs so I can possibly assemble them tonight while watching SOA (I'm hooked!).  

2 BIG checks off my list!!!! Whoop!
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Michelle & Ronald
01/03/81
06/18/81
08/25/10
05/07/13
03/15/14

image172 Invites sent
image 132 adults and 3 kids are party animals
image 40 are party poopers
image 0 awaiting reply
Need 8 adults to make minimum.  Eek.

Re: Menu Cards & Programs

• Options
    We're making our own menu cards. I am typing them up on the computer and printing them on some nice paper - instead of the typical printer paper.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards