Not Engaged Yet

pieday accountability

happy PI day!!  tell me all about your noms.

B:  english muffin with whipped butter, 1 slice bacon, 2 eggs; coffee with a splash of whole milk

L:  yogurt chicken with breadcrumbs (it was just okay), green beans, sweet potatoes, 3 cuties, yogurt if I want something more

S:  cashew butter and an apple

D:  pizza!!  and dessert.  and probably salad, for some veggies

WO:  Insanity M1 D9 (Pure Cardio)

Re: pieday accountability

• B: Greek yogurt, oatmeal, blueberries

L: Something light at the train station (hopefully)

D: Cupcakes, pickle dip, guac, pizza, buffalo chicken, beer

• Happy Pi day! I asked H this morning if his students will get to eat Pi today in class since he is a middle school math teacher and he said, "No Way" lol. Too much of a mess I guess.

B- Oatmeal

L- Sushi maybe?

D- I don't know yet, maybe pasta!

E- CrossFit
  • edited March 2014
    @southernpeach89 - I was hoping someone would bring pie today to work!  so far no dice.

ETA: @Swazzle: CUPCAKES!!!
  • B: pancakes

L: Red Bull

D: see @swazzle's post above

Why did I even do an accountability today????? Hahahahaha

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

B: a hotdog...we seriously do not have any other food even remotely breakfast related...

L: Getting my nails done today so I'll try to pick up something light.

D: PIZZAAAAAA because it's Pi(e) Day :D

E: Screw that...I'm eating pizza. Maybe we'll take the dogs on a walk around the neighborhood.

• so we know all your noms, @buddysmom80!!
  • @cocobellaf good point!!! I haven't been in the mood to cook this week either, when I get back, it's back on the wagon with the cooking, working out, etc.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • @buddysmom80 - enjoy your time in Europe!  eat ALL the tasty noms and then come back with pictures to share.  *drooooool*
  • Yay Pi Day

B- hot chocolate and oatmeal with strawberries

L-lentil, kale and mushroom soup

S-pear

D-spaghetti and fresh homemade marinara sauce

S-wine and some girl scout cookies

E-abs

Anniversary

• B - Cheerios, dry.

L- Michelina's Lean Gourmet cheesy chicken and rice

S - Pretzel crisps

D - Spaghetti, garlic bread, and maybe a slice of cake or some icecream, depending on what kinda of cake is at my nephew's birthday party. If not then I will definitely be eating a shamrock cookie we bought for our St. Paddys Day party.

E - Yoga and arm, back, and leg exercises.
    Anniversary

• No pie for me, but the monthly birthday party at my office is today and it will be the undoing of my diet.

B: Oatmeal with brown sugar and cinnamon

S: Raspberry yogurt with raspberries and honey

D: Italian

E: Pilates this morning, hopefully walking the stairs if I get to take a lunch break

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• There is no accountability today - but I will share my kagillion calorie day with you guys.

B:  Donut - german chocolate cake donut (chocolate cake donut with the german-chocolate-coconut frosting then chocolate frosting on top of that)

L:  Pizza (hoping there's a salad) - I know there are also cookie bars, cookies and brownies

D:  ??? I know I will have birthday cake because FI knows my love of cake and well it's my birthday.

Anniversary
  • Morning ladies.  0lb loss this week again but that isn't so bad after going off track Sunday-Tuesday (no exercise and way too much eating).  I'm not screwing around this weekend or next week.  I have to fit in a bathing suit in less than two weeks.

I could use your advice on my lunch below though...

B: Hard Boiled Eggs

L: I was thinking of the seafood salad (poached shrimp and crab with green beans, edamame, red pepper, carrots, jicima with balsamic vinigerette).  Was going to omit the crab since I don't like it.  Anything else I can do to make it heather?  Omit the edamame? Shrimp on the side?

D: Chicken salad with loads of veggies.  Wine.

E: 45 minutes with trainer and hopefully a 15 minute walk.

• happy birthday @Dignity100!!

@minskat30 - it doesn't seem like you have a lot of fat except for your breakfast.  is the vinaigrette fat-free?  FYI, lots of greens need fat for your body to absorb the nutrients.  :)
  • @CocoBellaF - No, the dressing has olive oil in it (well mine at home does and I assume the one at the restaurant for lunch DEFINITELY does...it is not the healthest of restaurants so this was the best thing I could find on the menu that was gluten free too).  I hate avacado (wierd, I know) and don't care for nuts either so maybe I can add some goat cheese to my dinner salad.
  • @Dignity100 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    B: Piece of toast with yogurt butter, greek yogurt & Coffee with sugar free cream (agh... I really need to go back to full sugar..)
    L: Leftover turkey burger with roasted carrots
    S: Skinny Cow caramel cone
    D: I'm thinking I'll make Jalapeno Popper Chicken (recipe courtesy of skinnytaste.com) 
    E: Body Revolution Phase 1 exercise 1
    I...........I don't like pie :-/ So that is not on my agenda today. Ask me on cake day...

ETA: Exercise
  • edited March 2014
    B: grapes and strawberries. I did grab a yogurt but changed my mind 2 bites in...meh.

S: I had a donut...and it was awesome.

L: since one of my guys at work is on a liquid only diet I'm making soup of some kind.

D: Idk fish veggies and rice (side note, I have to puree all of these for the aforementioned individual... He eats it but I hate that he can't take bites of his food. Maybe I'll puree mine too so he doesn't feel like he's alone in this transition time. Gross, but I'll do anything for these guys).

E: work...it's physically demanding so I'll take what I can get.

Edit: @Dignity100 Happy Birthday!!!!!!
  • nobody at work brought pie.  :(
  • lmcooper86lmcooper86 member
    First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its First Anniversary
    edited March 2014

@CocoBellaF and @TwoDimes I feel that I dropped the pie today for work. I brought pie pops last year but totally forgot today and now I am sad.

B: Bagel w/ cream cheese

L: Leftover chicken stirfry with tons of veggies

S: Yogurt and melon

D: Going to The Keg, so steak!! And wine!! And maybe pie since it's all I can think about now

E: IDGAF, it's pieday Friday

Edit for spelling

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• 'sup with bosses not buying us co-workers pie on Pi Day!?

imageimage
    Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards