Not Engaged Yet

Weekend!!!!!

13»

Re: Weekend!!!!!

• @sbehbaha, how far is the Shamrock Run?
  • blabla89blabla89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited March 2014
    My trip just got canceled (sad laura) but thanks @Phira - next time!

Basically my main client/contact person procrastinated on scheduling our week of meetings, and most of the other clients couldn't make it on such short notice. So now that we've spent all this time on meeting prep and money on plane tickets (I paid $400 for my original plane ticket, then another $469 to change my flight when they decided to shorten the trip) - the client decided to reschedule all of it. I am beyond frustrated. I was actually kind of excited about it, even though it was a business trip.

So my new weekend plans include dinner with FILs on Saturday. We're going to secretly scope out the clubhouse in their neighborhood, because it could be an option for a wedding venue but we don't want them to get attached to that idea.

Sunday will be church plus lots of cleaning, and maybe dinner with a friend who's in town for the weekend.

ETA: Reaction when my boss told me it was canceled:

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    @lalalaurita Aw, that is super frustrating! Next time, though.

Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • KeptInStitches we are doing the 5k, so only 3.1 miles, but we are beginners at running, so it should be interesting.  We are hoping to finish around 45 minutes.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    VERONICA MARS <3<3<3
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • My weekend plans changed :/ I'm at work now. So no homemade dinner for my SO.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards