Connecticut

Bridesmaid gown stores?

Where did you go to get your bridesmaid dress?
I went to April Rose but would like to see more dresses and in different price ranges. I was thinking about going to Mariellas creations but it's a little ways from me in rocky hill. I'm around Guilford.

Re: Bridesmaid gown stores?

• i went to bridal bells in berlin its where i got my wedding gown, and i wanted to get the maids dresses from there. she is a drive from you but she has reasonable prices

her maids lines are

morilee
    jamsmine
    b2 by jasmine
    belsosie also by jasmine
    and venus

the gowns we got were long chiffon in seaglass jasmine L3001 with tax they came to 192 for the gowns

• Alfred Angelo has some nice ones, you can check them out online and get them either at the central store in Manchester or in most local boutiques. it seems that most of the stores are up around hartford, its hard to find places.
  • I second Alfred Angelo's.  My girls picked their dress there and my mother got her dress from them as well.  We have had fantastic service every time!
  • We went to Julie Allen Bridals in Newtown. They were just great and we managed to find a dress all 7 girls liked in about an hour. They have a flat $65 rate for alterations as well when you buy your bridesmaids dresses there. They had a huge selection from After Six, Dessy, Bill Levkoff (what we ended up with), Alfred Sung, Alfred Angelo, Lela Rose, Bari Jay and more.
  • Mine bought theirs at Mariella's Creations in Rocky Hill since that's where I bought my dress. Since I bought my dress there, they got 10% off their dresses. They had many different designers, but I chose Bill Levkoff since there were many different styles to choose from. 
  • I went to Lucille's Bridal on Boston Post Rd in Orange to look for my wedding dress and they had decent selection of bridesmaid dresses to choose from if I remember correctly. The staff was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. Just sad they didn't have THE dress there. 
  • I'm in Branford and drove to Mariella's for my dress. If I wasn't having all the girls pick their own dress we would probably be going there for the BM dresses - they have TONS to choose from!
  • I got my maid of honor dress for my best friend's wedding a few years ago at Mariella's in Rocky Hill and I remember it being a nice place. It was a Jim Hjelm dress and cost about $250. I think they had quite a lot to choose from in the store. For my own bridesmaids I drove around the state a few weeks ago and stopped at Bridal Bells in Berlin and Alfred Angelo in Manchester and didn't find anything (almost everything they had was strapless). I ended up finding a Bill Levkoff dress I really like at a place called Ana's Bridal in East Providence and if all 3 bridesmaids order from there, I believe it was about $175 each.
  • i  got one shoulder strap gowns by belosie for jasmine for my maids at bridal bells she had plenty of dresses with with straps and lots of strapless. options as well
  • we went to alfred angelo in Manchester, very nice ladies. I went in advance with my MOH to pick out dresses, then had all girls go to try on & decide (you only get 1hr). I also went back to get my veil/headpiece (even though i did not get my bridal dress there). I personally did not like David's Bridal in Manchester. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards