Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Reception (only) location ideas????

Hey ladies! I'm looking for a reception venue in the DFW area. I've booked the ceremony at the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens for Nov.1,2014, but would like to have the reception somewhere else nearby. Anyone have any ideas? Oh and I am on a VERY tight budget, so there's that too. Any info or ideas would be great!

Re: Reception (only) location ideas????

• Filter Building or Winfrey Point? Both those venues book a year in advance, so they might not be available.
    Anniversary

• Taverna italian restaurant. When i was looking at booking at the FW botanical gardens for a ceremony we had looked into this place a reception location.
  • I think Prof Sci may have been thinking of the Dallas Arboretum, because those venues are both really far (although, affordable). 

Do you have a budget in mind? T&P Station in Fort Worth comes to mind. It was one of the most affordable in FW that we found when searching. Our venue was The Rose Chapel and it was also one of the most affordable on our list (back in 2012). 
    Anniversary
  • SJC69SJC69 member
    First Comment
    melissadavis0226 I will check Taverna out. Thank you!
    ejheart I would like to stay around $500 or so, but if I found something perfect, I would go higher. I will look into T&P Station, thank you! Did you do your reception at The Rose Chapel as well?
  • ejheart said:
    I think Prof Sci may have been thinking of the Dallas Arboretum, because those venues are both really far (although, affordable). 

Do you have a budget in mind? T&P Station in Fort Worth comes to mind. It was one of the most affordable in FW that we found when searching. Our venue was The Rose Chapel and it was also one of the most affordable on our list (back in 2012). 
    Haha, whoops.  Yup.

Is YWCA in Ft. Worth?  It's a fairly inexpensive venue, if I recall.
    Anniversary

• The Rose Chapel is nice. I'm considering that for my reception in 2016.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards