Not Engaged Yet
Options

Monday blues

2»

Re: Monday blues

• Options
    @ollie08 I'm totally sitting here waiting for it to rain now that I'm home from a kinda strange sub job (I'll be in all week so I'll get used to it I guess)

I also have an earache I think from allergies. So I got some homeopathic drops from Walmart and am praying I'll be better by tomorrow.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Been at work since 9, gonna be here till 6 or 7 because my undergrads are taking up SO much of my time. One of them is just super gabby, and the other one is currently SUPER upset and obsessing over cell counting. I need to stick my head in a pillow and scream but there aren't any in the lab.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    How's everybody doing? Sorry I haven't been around much. Job hunting, apartment hunting, all kinds of crazy things going on. Had a fun weekend, but hated getting up this morning. Went to FI and my favorite winery which reopened for the spring season this weekend. Got a bunch of bottles and had some bonding time with the FILs. Played some laser tag, did some shopping. 

Who's excited for Divergent coming out this Thursday in theaters??

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Hi @Kait! I was wondering how you were doing! How have the apartment and job searches been going?

• Options
    @CLoGreenEyes, two interviews down. Checking up with one tomorrow and one Thursday. One is within my company with another office of ours so I'm kind of hoping for that one. Apartment hunting has been tough. I may be staying with FI's family if I need to once my lease is up.

• Options
    Aww, that sounds kinda stressful! Crossing my fingers that you get your first choice job, and hoping a good place to live turns up soon. Those are two big things to be dealing with all at once!
  • Options
    Yeah! Talk about not worrying about anything else right now. 

• Options
    phiraphira member
    @Kait I was wondering where you were! Sounds like things are stressful, but potentially good!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @phira, how have things been going with you?

• Options
    phiraphira member
    @Kait So so. Been slowly getting back into a Real Adult routine, where I go to bed before 4am and get to work every day before noon. It's a little surreal, both that I'm acting like an adult (sort of) and that I let myself get SO far off track.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    @phira, that's got to be tough. I'm asleep by 10 p.m. every night and up at 7 a.m.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards